La Liga kit designs by Wgeddes

Wgeddes122

All new kit designs. Its the top Spanish league, La Liga. A league that boasts the likes of Ronaldo and Messi. I'll have three kit designs for each team and will be posting in alphabetical order.

Feel free to leave C&C, but make sure you can back it up. Love to hear new ideas and opinions.

130.gif102_-la_liga_primera_division-primary-.g

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First up is Almeria

Home kit- white top with red stripes and accents, red shorts and white socks

Away kit- black and pink kit with a single pink hoop across the middle of the jersey(because real men wear pink, no its because they have had a black and pink kit in recent years.)

Third kit- white kit with blue accents and chevron at the top of the jersey (reverse of what there away kit was this year)

jmlLtgj.jpg

Your concepts are good, quite creative, but can you just slow down the threads, or put them all in one thread? You don't need to make a new thread to do a league again, or anything like that. It's really annoying. You don't to post so many in a short span.

u3J7jjd.png

Your concepts are good, quite creative, but can you just slow down the threads, or put them all in one thread? You don't need to make a new thread to do a league again, or anything like that. It's really annoying. You don't to post so many in a short span.

He said in his Italian leauge thread that he didn't want people to have to scroll all the way to the end to see the new stuff.

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

He said in his Italian leauge thread that he didn't want people to have to scroll all the way to the end to see the new stuff.

That's why you can put links to the latest content on the first page.

u3J7jjd.png

I get what your saying for the second try I'll start putting them in the previous threads, but I haven't done La Liga before so this is new all together.

If we could call that matter closed and get back to the kit designs. I'd rather not clutter my topic with stuff like this

I get what your saying for the second try I'll start putting them in the previous threads, but I haven't done La Liga before so this is new all together.

If we could call that matter closed and get back to the kit designs. I'd rather not clutter my topic with stuff like this

ok I was just going off what you said in your Italian league thread

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

ok I was just going off what you said in your Italian league thread

I understand, but for La liga this the first time I've done this league. I think for the MLS and Bundesliga (leagues that I've already done) I might go back and post in the original threads, I really haven't decided.

Athletic Club Bilbao

Home kit- classic red with white stripes, black shorts, black socks, and black accents. the Part of the logo with the building is sublimated on the bottom of the jersey (front and back)

Away kit- green top, white shorts, green socks, all with red accents. the chevron on the front is to look like the flag of Basque county (only players from that state can play for Athletic)

Third kit- all black kit with sublimated stripes on the bottom part of the jersey (front and back) mimicking the logo.

yaspITn.jpg

One of the best things you do is being able to distinguish teams with very similar looks. In this case you did the best you could, which is still pretty darn good.

spacer.png

Atletico Madrid

No sponsor since they aren't going to have Azerbaijan next year, and they haven't announced a new one yet.

Home kit- classic red with white stripes ( made the stripes the way that are because that's how they typically have it) blue shorts and white and blue accents

Away kit- tri-tone blue with the crest sublimated into the jersey top

Third kit- similar to what they have this year for their away kit, grey with red accents and a red chevron created by diagonal lines that all are going the same direction, with a second darker grey chevron

F1QDi4l.jpg

Archived