NFL-to-NBA Crossover - BEARS Added

JB83

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

Hey, guys! I know it's been quite a while (nearly 2 years!), but I'm back and I'm continuing where I left off! So without further adieu, here's the final 3 teams for the AFC East:

Miami Dolphins:

pLOj35q.png

New York Jets:

pQno48q.png

New England Patriots:

WKsya1g.png

Hope you guys like them! Any suggestions for which conference I should do next?

spacer.png

Next up, I decided to go with the NFC West, just because I was looking forward to doing the collar pattern for the Seahawks. So here's the first team from the NFC West:

Seattle Seahawks:

AnhGU3t.png

I wanted to pay homage to the Sonics with the third jersey. Hope you guys like it!

spacer.png

Love the series! As a Patriots fan, I think the look rings true to the NFL jerseys, and the NE wordmark on the away jersey rings true to the Flying Elvis logo that only sticks in my heart because of the Superbowls. Only other idea is an alternate of the old hiking minuteman jerseys, but it looks amazing!

As for the Seahawks, I love the Sonics inspired ultimate and how they look almost Timberwolve-y. Looking forward to the rest!

On 5/1/2015 at 2:37 AM, jbslinky77 said:

On to the next division, the AFC East! First up is the Buffalo Bills:

gBP6ilF.png

When I thought about their colors, I thought about the Washington Wizards. So I loosely based this set off of one of their older alts. No alt this time since I thought a red jersey might be a little out of place, since the Bills never wear red jerseys.

Up next will be the Miami Dolphins (alphabetical order by city).

First of all, I love every concept uniform that you have here. As for the statement "the Bills never wear red jerseys", they do wear red only on Color Rush games. But, great work here.

2 hours ago, edjb93 said:

First of all, I love every concept uniform that you have here. As for the statement "the Bills never wear red jerseys", they do wear red only on Color Rush games. But, great work here.

The statement was true when this was originally posted 2 years ago. ?

spacer.png

48 minutes ago, jbslinky77 said:

The statement was true when this was originally posted 2 years ago. ?

Sorry, I did not notice that you posted it wayyy back... Way back when Color Rush was still inexistent. By the way, your Seahawks concept is very, very great. Maybe, incorporate more blue on the green jersey, like on the numbers and the arch? Just a suggestion...

Next up is the San Francisco 49ers. I tried to keep these simple, since the 49ers football jerseys are pretty simple in their own right. Alternate is based on the Color Rush jerseys, even though they are pretty much BFBS, lol.

San Francisco 49ers:

k0t1NmW.png

spacer.png

Look great! I agree, a good classic look that fits with the team's brand. Only thought would be maybe add a bit more gold, particularly to the Away? The gold of their helmet and pants are such an integral part of their look, might look good as one of the stripes. 

9 hours ago, jbslinky77 said:

Next up is the San Francisco 49ers. I tried to keep these simple, since the 49ers football jerseys are pretty simple in their own right. Alternate is based on the Color Rush jerseys, even though they are pretty much BFBS, lol.

San Francisco 49ers:

k0t1NmW.png

Home and road look decent. 

I wish you wouldn't perpetuate the steaming pile of crap that is their Color Rush, though.

9 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

Home and road look decent. 

I wish you wouldn't perpetuate the steaming pile of crap that is their Color Rush, though.

Haha, I hear you. I just figured if I DIDN'T do it, someone would've said "you should've made an alternate based on their color rush set."

spacer.png

Ok, I edited the 49ers set to add more gold to the away jersey. Let me know what you guys think.

San Francisco 49ers v.2:

Kwj0qqc.png

Also, next up is the LA Rams. I decided to go back to their royal blue/gold colors since, let's face it, it's 1000x better than their current colors. On the home jersey, I made the sleeves/collar gold instead of blue because if I bad made them blue, the set would've been only white/blue unless I made the logo/name/number gold, which probably wouldn't have looked too great on white. The 3rd jersey is based off of their current colors. Hope you guys like 'em!

Los Angeles Rams:

vDMFDv3.png

spacer.png

Last up for the NFC West is the Arizona Cardinals. I based this set off of their 2005 sets since they had a more interesting side stripe that I could incorporate easily into a basketball jersey.

Arizona Cardinals:

AN6ANio.png

Next up: NFC North

spacer.png

Archived