new Nike - UNC logos unis?

pagan696

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These football uniforms are EXACTLY how UNC Tar Heel football should look. The helmet with the classic logo and argyle stripe. Perfect. The jerseys with argyle collar. Perfect. The pants with argyle stripe. Perfect. Top tier cfb look. This is how Nike should design uniforms. This is what Nike can do. If they do this more often instead of what they do with the bucs and tcu id be a Nike fanboy.

10/10 if no stupid alts. Really.

8,5/10 then. Dang it.

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

The NC logo was completely "rebuilt":

http://news.nike.com/news/unc-unveils-tailored-athletic-look

And as I'm reading "consistent colors across all sports" I smile as I see all of the Carolina blue and white -- and argyle everywhere!

But it comes to a screeching halt when I read that "in order to complement the Carolina blue and white, a secondary palette of navy, black and silver was added."

Whatever. Pick a dark color if you must, but don't use both. Unnecessary.

Dang, they got this right. Carolina looks like Carolina again, and that's a fantastic thing. Yeah there's the black alternate, which isn't that good, but what are you gonna do, it doesn't detract from the set too much. Strong, cohesive brand across all levels. 8.5/10.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Theory: Nike purposefully let us down with the Browns and any other recent (questionable) rebrands just too build us back up with these. Fantastic job on these. 10/10

a2BRS8U.png

Archived