Madden 15 Ultimate Team Custom Cards

derschwigg

Hey gang!

It's been awhile since I made a thread like this, but lately, I've been getting really big into Madden's Ultimate Team. Specifically, the Custom Card community. I thought I'd share some of the work I've done/will be doing (I have about 12 requests in from Twitter already)

NQZGsBQ.jpg

L7BBHyJ.jpg

hH8e0Yi.jpg

J6wfn7M.jpg

I was also able to do a time lapse of the Jersey Swapping on the Jimmy Graham - since he's only been a Seahawk for a few weeks at this point.

EDIT: Turns out, Jimmy Graham switched to #88.

305nIMO.jpg

These look pretty cool. One question though: why does it say 99 in the top right hand corner?

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Just finished watching the video and I am impressed. How long exactly did it take to do so. Also are you taking requests

Thanks! I think from start to finish it was close to 5 hours, but I took a couple breaks in there, what with the Blackhawks-Predators marathon last night.

I am taking requests, but there's about 13 or so including Jakeroo's just now. So I wouldn't expect a super tight turnaround on these.

Just finished watching the video and I am impressed. How long exactly did it take to do so. Also are you taking requests

Thanks! I think from start to finish it was close to 5 hours, but I took a couple breaks in there, what with the Blackhawks-Predators marathon last night.

I am taking requests, but there's about 13 or so including Jakeroo's just now. So I wouldn't expect a super tight turnaround on these.

no problem. (Sorry to add to the load but) can I get a Vernon Davis but in the red one of this uniform

http://www.all-xfl.com/xfl/images/SanFranciscoDemons.png

Thanks in advance and no rush

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

Archived