NFL Redesign/Cleanup

hockeyny13

A while back I started an NFL redesign and it got mixed results. One issue was the template and recently i used Mr. Nascar's template and like the results of the uniforms better. I will once again start this up. I will begin with the AFC North and the Cleveland Browns.

Just a heads up that I will be disbanding the One helmet rule so some teams may have two. I doubt i will make three helmets for a team.

For the browns I got inspiration for the striping from their B logo. I went down the shoulders with it almost texas A&M style. Other than that the helmet remains the same and the pant striping remains the same. I did, however, get rid of the brown pants.

2hgB3XW.jpg

G7W06nk.jpg

I can't say that I like the whole shoulder idea for the Browns, but I'm not here to bash on your ideas, I just want to help you execute them to the best of your abilities, so I say go for it. The only thing I would change is keep the number from leaving the stripe. It looks a bit off when it's on the white, then the orange, then the brown/orange, brown, white.

Excited to see the rest of your work, good luck.

Now, on to the Bengals. I hate the tiger stripe helmet the Bengals have and i love the Bengal head logo. I also worked in tiger striping into the uniform but differently from what they do now. This is basically the same concept for the bangals as i had in my last redesign series because i like the uniform even better on this template.

a23E07d.jpg

ViH5gwz.jpg

isTDuNi.jpg

I like both of your concepts, especially the browns. I love the stripes on the shoulders. However, I think you should ditch the numbers on the shoulders altogether. Don't put them on the sleeves either. Look at how good Texas A&M's shoulder stripes look without numbers. I know that NFL rules say that there's got to be TV numbers, but why does it matter - these are just for enjoyment, right?

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Guest darkpiranha

For Bengals, you need to flip the tiger so that he's facing the same direction of the helmet. Other than that, I think it's a really interesting take.

Now, on to the Bengals. I hate the tiger stripe helmet the Bengals have and i love the Bengal head logo. I also worked in tiger striping into the uniform but differently from what they do now. This is basically the same concept for the bangals as i had in my last redesign series because i like the uniform even better on this template.

Blasphemy I honestly cant tell you how much I would hate if the Bengals current helmet disappeared... I did not think people with this mindset actually existed ^_^ ...The concept is fine in itself but not for the Bengals... For the Browns the numbers do not work on the shoulders...

Blasphemy I honestly cant tell you how much I would hate if the Bengals current helmet disappeared... I did not think people with this mindset actually existed ^_^

Completely agree with this. The Bengals helmet is the best there is. I can't imagine anyone not liking it.

Archived