International Soccer kit designs

Wgeddes122

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jamaica

Home kit- yellow kit with green and black accents and triangles on the chest to create the flag

Away kit- green top with crocodile skin gradient,, green shorts and socks with yellow accents

Third kit- cool runnings inspired black kit

5f3FwMP.jpg

Your color balance is just a bit off on the green secondary kit. I would suggest making the hem and waist of the shorts green, and maybe even make the sleeve cuffs on the shirt yellow. Looks good other than that.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Your color balance is just a bit off on the green secondary kit. I would suggest making the hem and waist of the shorts green, and maybe even make the sleeve cuffs on the shirt yellow. Looks good other than that.

Update, away kit: waist now green, and cuffs are yellow

8yjtAco.jpg

Philippines

Home kit-back to traditional, blue top, white shorts and red socks. darker blue front and back panel with sun design centered on the logo

Away kit- white top with red shorts and white socks, blue and red vertical sash

Third kit- red top with philippine sun pattern, blue shorts and blue socks

WYjwiHI.jpg

Philippines looks nice and simple, but the absence of yellow in any of the kits kinda bothers me. :/

From what I saw with their kit history, they don't really feature yellow, the only time it shows up is when its in the logo, or is the kit maker logo, (ie, puma logo, or adidas stripes).

To be honest there isn't much to go off of, so I just wanted to go with a more classic look and steer them away from copying italy which is the direction that puma are taking them.

Since they aren't a very big team I don't think I'll change it, but i understand some disappointment with not putting in any yellow

Much better. Gradient on the white turned out a lot better.

Edit: missed new page.

I should like that third Jamaica kit but I love it.

I have always felt the Philipine Flag would be great for a third kit, sadly you didn't use it but looks great anyway. What would make the kits really pop is if you used their 3 Stars and a Sun logo as the primary crest - a few teams do this and it comes out really nicely.

Much better. Gradient on the white turned out a lot better.

Edit: missed new page.

I should like that third Jamaica kit but I love it.

I have always felt the Philipine Flag would be great for a third kit, sadly you didn't use it but looks great anyway. What would make the kits really pop is if you used their 3 Stars and a Sun logo as the primary crest - a few teams do this and it comes out really nicely.

yeah for scotland, I guess i had good designs but i had them on the wrong kits

Kazakhstan

Home kit- all yellow kit with blue accents, and blue circle and hoop in the middle with the sun taken from the flag

Away kit- all cyan kit with yellow accents and diagonal stripe gradient pattern with design to look like the flag

Third kit- all black kit with half yellow and half cyan accents

qudUFYf.jpg

I second what 1clkgtramg says about adding the tri-stars on the set somehow.

Being Filipino myself, gear with the Philippine flag is pretty popular. Maybe you can do something like the vertical form of the Philippine flag. Just a thought! :)

I get it, but I think at this point I am ready to finish this thread so I won't be doing an update.

Hungary

I am actually going to design hungary. a good zambia logo is to hard to find, so nix zambia and say hello to hungary

Ok, last kit, thanks to everyone for the feedback. Next up is my designs for the Scottish Premiership, all the designs have already been made, and there are only 12 teams so it won't be a long thread. After that I'll most my second take for MLS and the bundesliga in the same thread. Please follow my future posts, I like getting the feedback on my designs

Hungary

Home kit- red top with white stripe gradient taken from the hungarian crest. white shorts and green socks in order to create the hungarian flag throughout the whole kit

Away kit- green kit with red and white accents and red and white chest in order to create the flag

Third kit- all black kit with green accents, and green vertical sash centered on the logo

A3VY1Eb.jpg

Archived