International Soccer kit designs

Wgeddes122

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that you should stick with the same star pattern that is on the flag for the white kit as well and get rid of those fading things on the back of the shirt. I know it will just make it be that the home and away kits are just color opposites but it just makes the most sense to me. I would buy that third shirt in a heartbeat though.

Costa Rica

New balance have been announced as the new kit makers.

Home kit- traditional red top, blue shorts, and white socks. on the shorts the stripe make the costa rican flag. blue and white cuffs on the shirt. at the bottom of the shirt is circle gradient

Away kit- all white with blue and red accents. again the stripes make the flag on the shorts, as well the stripes around the top make the flag

Third kit- blue to red gradient with blue stripes

jg2UeaR.jpg

Colombia

Home kit- classic three color kit. yellow top, blue shorts and red socks. on the top there are blue and red stripes

Away kit- navy blue top with white shorts and blue socks. simple yellow and red stripe to create the flag

Third kit- yellow and red sunrise kit

O5C2ejS.jpg

Mexico's third kit looks awesome. The black kit is okay, and the green kit looks sharp as well. Nice job with these.

How did you get your jerseys in your signature?

I made it myself, but I'm not open for requests at the moment.

As for Colombia, I like the gradient-like vibe going on throughout, but I think the third is hindered by a lack of navy. I'd like to see a little bit more navy, like in the numbers or adidas stripes and logo.

spacer.png

Ecuador

Tried to make them not the same as Colombia, but some things are inevitable. the blue is more of a royal blue compared to colombia and the yellow is brighter

Home kit- yellow top, blue shorts, and red socks like their flag. red and blue striped gradient sleeves

Away kit- blue top with yellow shorts and blue socks, on the top there are a blue and red gradient stripe to form the flag, this look is inspired by the new portugal away kit

Third kit- Galapogos Island/ Tropical/ Iguana third kit, mainly to give them something different, but to pay homage to one of the beautiful places in the world. reptile pattern with black to teal gradient. orange accents

ZRabfnx.jpg

You did it again! The home kit is good, I like the yellow jersey, blue shorts, and red socks to match the flag. That's clever. I really love everything about the away from the gradient flag on the kit, to the flag stripe on the shorts! The the third kit is just beautifull! Only problem is make the dark part of the gradient not come as far down, other than that very we'll done. With how you did Ecuador's kits, I would buy all those jerseys right now!

image.jpg.155faab7d9af838dcc16facded816fimage.jpg

All credit goes to their respective creators (Veras and hawkfan89)

image.jpg

Brazil

Home kit- classic brazil kit, I did add some sublimated stripes at the bottom of the jersey though. its hard trying to do anything different for brazil's home kit

Away kit- two tone blue, dark blue sleeves and cross on the jersey. white shorts and blue socks

Third kit- dark green with yellow accents and a yellow dot gradient

yxyF5WD.jpg

Archived