International Soccer kit designs

Wgeddes122

I think you're overusing stars in your concept, so far the Usa, ghana, and cameroon have stars

To be fair, Ghana's national team is called the Black Stars.

Also, USA, Cameroon, and Ghana all have star(s) on their flag. By the way Honduras also uses stars. I am using them in different ways. Countries, sometimes have similar colors and symbols. I am currently working on Ivory coast they almost have the same flag as the republic of Ireland.

I understand that they are symbols to a lot of countries, but this is international soccer. If multiple teams use stars on their uniforms, it kinda loses it sense of being a symbol.

u3J7jjd.png

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ghana- Good, but red in away needs to be Maroon. And yellow needs to be gold. (See away jersey circa 2010)

Ivory Coast- Beautiful! I've always loved their sets!

Nigeria- Very, very good.

image.jpg.155faab7d9af838dcc16facded816fimage.jpg

All credit goes to their respective creators (Veras and hawkfan89)

image.jpg

Ghana- Good, but red in away needs to be Maroon. And yellow needs to be gold. (See away jersey circa 2010)

For ghana, no to the maroon, they did not wear maroon, its red in 2010 and its red now. it may have been a little darker, but its not even close to maroon. In terms of yellow its the yellow from the logo, even in 2010 it still wasnt that golden its still pretty yellow

Uruguay+v+Ghana+2010+FIFA+World+Cup+Quar

This is maroon

johnny-manziel.jpg

Belgium

Home kit- all red kit with yellow accents, diagonal stripe gradient, and sublimated crown

Away kit- black and fire devil kit with giant sublimated crown

Third kit- yellow kit with red, black sleeve. belgian flag sash.

5sVPjrx.jpg

For ghana, no to the maroon, they did not wear maroon, its red in 2010 and its red now. it may have been a little darker, but its not even close to maroon. In terms of yellow its the yellow from the logo, even in 2010 it still wasnt that golden its still pretty yellow

Uruguay+v+Ghana+2010+FIFA+World+Cup+Quar

This is maroon

johnny-manziel.jpg

My mistake, don't know what I was thinking.

Belgium- Home kit is really sharp, I love the gradient on the away, The third is ugly, but very nice for that terrible shade of yellow to be the main color. You did good with what you were given

Bosnia- Nice! Much better than anything they have now, they should take note!

image.jpg

yeah i don't know whats with the belgium yellow, it seems fine as an accent color but when put as a main color it seems weird.

Exactly. It bugs me when yellow is a primary as a full kit. Yellow with a darker ascent (red, black, blue, etc...) looks better.

hi-res-2c748d8925ef7604a318547cacfc3cf5_

MwI2rht_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

a&mbanner1.png

CAPSHIELDbackground4.png

Croatia

Home kit- similar to what they had at the world cup, but with solid red sleeves and red is the main jersey color

Away kit- all blue kit with small checker board gradient on the shirt and the stripe on the shorts

Third kit- white top with red and blue shorts and socks. the top has the croatian flag colors at the top of the chest

VpEaaHP.jpg

I always thought it'd be nice to see the gold from Croatia's crest incorporated into their kits somewhere. Maybe not the primary as it's so iconic, but a blue secondary with gold, red and white accents could look sharp.

I think what you have is nice, but do prefer when the primary has checkers on the sleeves too.

Once again, I am in no way saying that any of your designs are bad, but you have used at least one gradient in nearly all of your teams' kits. I just feel like it would be nice to see other things besides gradients for every team. Also, I understand that you have incorporated gradients in very different ways, but they are still gradients nonetheless.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I think I am missing something. What do the fleur de lis have to do with Bosnia?

the fleur de lis comes from the old bosnian crest as well it comes from the old bosnian football federation logo.

Once again, I am in no way saying that any of your designs are bad, but you have used at least one gradient in nearly all of your teams' kits. I just feel like it would be nice to see other things besides gradients for every team. Also, I understand that you have incorporated gradients in very different ways, but they are still gradients nonetheless.

I just hate plain jerseys. especially plain national team jerseys, because essentially some times there are no design elements. for clubs the sponsors take up space and contribute to the design. For example arsenal has a very plain kit, but with the fly emirates on there it seems filled up, but ivory coast having nothing on the jerseys except for some design elements on the shoulders, for the world cup just seems incredibley boring. I want to design kits that are worth the expensive price of jerseys

England

Back to traditional

Home kit- white top with st george cross, navy blue shorts

Away kit- 1966 world cup winners, plain red top with simplified badge, white shorts and red socks

Third kit- a little non-traditional, but somewhat traditional at the same time for other reasons. A black and red poppy, military appreciation, kit

gZmHj1O.jpg

France

Home kit- little modern twist to the awesome conservative look that they brought to the world cup. navy top with white accents, white shorts, and red socks. on the top there are stripes on the jersey

Away kit- white kit with stripes and navy blue shorts

Third kit- all red kit with navy blue accents and stripes

zxMd5JM.jpg

Croatia- Woohooo! Great, wonderful! Nice use of the checkered pattern

England- Nice work, a little expiramental, but not overly so.

France- Just so good! Really nice, I like the stripe pattern a lot on the away and third

image.jpg

Germany

Home kit- all white, with black accents. on the jersey I went with a look similar to the iconic 1990 kit that is probably one of the best kits of all time

Away kit- all black with yellow and red accents

Third kit- traditional green top with white shorts, dark green hoops

3uqmUEM.jpg

Archived