Sweden

Denmark

Scotland

Jamaica

Philippines

Kazakhstan

Zambia

Austria

Home kit- red top with white hoop to create flag along with sublimated eagle design, white shorts and red socks

Away kit- white top with sublimated diagonal stripes, black shorts and white socks

Third kit- black top with diagonal red/white/red portion at the bottom, red shorts and black socks

xpqFAdm.jpg

Sweden

Home kit- yellow top with the top part of the chest being blue, blue shorts and yellow socks

Away kit- royal blue top with yellow cross and navy blue sleeves, yellow accents, navy blue shorts, and royal blue socks

Third kit- all white kit with blue accents and blue gradient which shape is taken from the shape of the three crown sweden logo

z6pLDiI.jpg

Denmark

Home kit- red top with white cross to create the danish flag. white shorts and red socks

Away kit- white top with with red stripes across the chest, red shorts, and white socks

Third kit- a little tribute to the famous 1986 world cup kit, two tone blues half panels, with striped sleeves, red accents

gTGpFMC.jpg

Scotland

Home kit- similar to what they have this year. all navy blue kit with red socks, and red and silver accents, spider web design and cross on the torso

Away kit- yellow kit with navy blue sleeves and accents, chevron gradient with rampant lion

Third kit- white kit with navy blue hoops and fuchsia accents. I like the away kits that scotland have this year, with the yellow and dark pink, but I realize that kit is not popular, so I took the fuchsia in the lion on the logo and used it in lesser role

1iJ8qol.jpg

I'm sorry, the second kit...just no...please no

Are you talking about Scotland. what don't you like/

The gradient pattern is eye-catching, but being completely honest it looks terrible to me. The lion is ok, but please try another gradient pattern.

image.jpg.155faab7d9af838dcc16facded816fimage.jpg

All credit goes to their respective creators (Veras and hawkfan89)

image.jpg

The yellow kit shouldn't have any navy on it unless it's maybe shorts or socks. The Highlighter look was from the Lion Rampant flag so it should mimic that rather than trying to mix too many conflicting identities

The yellow kit shouldn't have any navy on it unless it's maybe shorts or socks. The Highlighter look was from the Lion Rampant flag so it should mimic that rather than trying to mix too many conflicting identities

the Scottish yellow kits always go with navy blue

Archived