Uniforms that look better in person/on video than in pictures

Ark

Maybe it's just me, but the Disney-era Anaheim Angels uniforms and hats look great in these highlight vids. Especially the hats.

Are they timeless? No, but they still look really good. Just like the Mighty Ducks uniforms.

They're not really uniforms, but nearly every NASCAR car looks worlds better in person than on TV or in photos. I left the sport in the early 00s, but at least in the 90s, there were some that seemed drab or even ugly on TV that looked really good when you were near them. The ones that looked great on TV or photos would put you in awe in person. I assume it's still the same today.

The Miami Marlins have such unique color tones (a warm reddish orange, a 'lighter than royal but not darker than powder' ocean blue) that some pictures completely lose that effect and you wouldn't even notice the quality of the colors. I'd go with them for sure. Check out the two pics below of what are the exact same jerseys...

hi-res-146116812-pitcher-anibel-sanchez-giancarlo_1280_pdfqmtpm_6cfeq4et.jpg

Maybe it's just me, but the Disney-era Anaheim Angels uniforms and hats look great in these highlight vids. Especially the hats.

Are they timeless? No, but they still look really good. Just like the Mighty Ducks uniforms.

In some ways, you and I are very different people.

They're not really uniforms, but nearly every NASCAR car looks worlds better in person than on TV or in photos. I left the sport in the early 00s, but at least in the 90s, there were some that seemed drab or even ugly on TV that looked really good when you were near them. The ones that looked great on TV or photos would put you in awe in person. I assume it's still the same today.

I've not been to a NASCAR race, but I've heard the cars are beautiful in person.

99.9% of all football helmets (if they're not matte) look great in person too. TV/photos don't quite capture the gloss and metallic finishes properly.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I've always thought the Patriots current white jerseys look pretty clean in person. Not so much elsewhere, because, you know, modern.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

The Orioles' alternate black jerseys are a sight a beautiful

Broke into Chico Marx here for some reason. Ah, you can't-a fool-a me!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived