Nike NCAA Football Concepts (ACC 7/14: Miami)

colinturner95

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I'm back, my computer had a little fight with water, and its finally fixed which is really nice.

0M3AUX5.png

Louisville has a nice look to it, unfortunately, its on a template which flat out sucks.

-white normal helmet, brought back the stripes that Louisville got rid of for some unknown reason. Black helmet has a visible logo.

-On the stripes, it tapers only slightly, it would be one of those things you'd have to look at really closely to see.

-Black jersey doesn't have LOUISVILLE or CARDINALS on the chest, but THE VILLE. I liked the black jersey that had that on the chest, and IIRC, there's no rule against nicknames on the front of the jersey.

-Pants have the same stripe as everything else, on the hip is the L logo. I like it, and I think it looks good

C and C welcome as always.

Oh and unless I say otherwise, there would be a name of a player on the back of the jersey. The nickname is just a placeholder.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Love the concepts, good work on them. Clemson in a purple is gonna happen sooner or later, so it's not a bad look. Just like I did a concept for the 49ers in an all black uniform and look what happened they actually did it. So good work on them bro keep it up

First concept post coming to you live from a new Surface Pro 3

If you had to guess based on this concept, you'd say I like the new Cleveland Browns uniforms

M6rlDth.png

I took the U old school because I'm a fan of the old triple stripe look for them, plus the main goal of this series for me is tone down the looks in the NCAA while keeping it fresh and newish

-main white helmet remains intact, green helmet now has a stripe

-jersey stripes go full Browns, U logo at the base of the collar, Dade Bold number font.

-pant stripe echoes the jersey stripe.

C and C welcome.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

• 11 months later...

Archived