Raptors jersey concept

MkDon

Here is my concept for the new Raptors jersey. I went for some retro design because according to the logo and the font i think the Raptors are getting this kind of jerseys. I made white home, red away, black and gold alt, and a purple throwback jersey.

C&C appreciated. :)

SWXoCLq.png7jcwkY9.png

daBnb6P.png
79YeClR.png

I'm amazed how good I think the roundel wordmark around the number looks. I don't think the shorts fit so much to the jerseys though. So I really like the uniforms (especially the white one) but not the shorts.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

How do you make these

Find a template (Which there are hundreds and hundreds of them on this site.) Find a design program ( I reccomend paint.net for beginners) Learn how to use the program. After that just start making some concepts and then post them on the concepts forum using a picture sharing site ex. photobucket, imgur, etc. And also learn to take criticism, it will help in the long run. I hope this helped :)

Anyways, onto the concept. I'm not a big fan of the different colored numbers, but that circle lettering is pretty neat. I would also change the striping a bit.

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

This certainly looks like a direction they'd go, as it's the direction NBA uniforms have been going in general this decade.

I'd try moving the shorts logo down a bit. Also, on the fauxback jerseys, the red-on-purple is hard on the eyes because they're so close to each other on the color wheel--a classic challenge with the Raptors' classic palette, as much as I've always liked it. Perhaps trim out the red with white?

rATMcmK.png

While personally I'm not the biggest fan of these uniforms, I think the roundel actually could work for this design. The contrast in numbers and wordmark on the front of the uniform works well, but I think it would look better if both sides had the same color of number and outline. Anyways, I think this design is going in the way Adidas is working now, especially with the latest Clippers leak, and I could see this being used by a team at some point before their contract with Adidas expires.

bWdXRDv.jpg

ZgaIoh4.jpg

I believe in Auburn and love it!                                                 @RealTCutt                                                                            Colossians 3:23

Archived