NHL Redesign (Toronto, Detroit, and Chicago added)

timberwolf

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waaaaay too many stripes on Chicago. Draw it back.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Usually a lack of hem stripes makes a hockey uniform a non starter for me, but I must say Detroit looks fantastic!

Thanks! Yeah no hem stripes on a hockey jersey are either a big hit or a big miss so I wasn't sure with this one. Glad you like it!

Liked this so far, including original Brooklyn Idea. Toronto is the best one.

Thank you for the kind words! Toronto is my favourite as well...

As a Wings fan, I must say that you have done a tremendous job cleaning it up, I have only one issue, I don't like the alternate d logo on the helmet (its great on the shoulders) , it looks cluttered, go back to the red wings current word mark, simple, classic, and highly effective, also, I'd love to see an alternate jersey with the D logo as the primary logo, keep up the good work!

As a Wings fan, I must say that you have done a tremendous job cleaning it up, I have only one issue, I don't like the alternate d logo on the helmet (its great on the shoulders) , it looks cluttered, go back to the red wings current word mark, simple, classic, and highly effective, also, I'd love to see an alternate jersey with the D logo as the primary logo, keep up the good work!

Thanks! Okay I'll see how the script looks. I'm planning to do alternates after the teams. And to answer your question, it's just the stadium, not the name.

I really appreciate your concepts! Sorry for letting out my opinion in one comment now:

The critisized stripes on the Blackhawks jersey really do look good, if they were a little lower (and gave the logo more 'space') this could work pretty well!

The Maple Leafs jersey is fantastic! I don't know, the style of the wordmark reminds me of something (St. Pats maybe?!) but the font is chosen perfectly!

Your concept of the Flames' jersey as good as it can get, I don't really like their logo but the away-one is nice done (as the Red Wings' also).

Sorry for my bad english and thank you!

Archived