New Colorado Buffaloes Uniforms

Cujo

I'm fine with multiple helmets as long as one of them was this beauty! Actually, just bring back that whole set as an alternate set.

If 443 means 4 helmets, 4 jerseys and 3 pants my hope is

Helmet- Gold, Black, Silver (throwback) and White (but I'd prefer they stick with just the first three)

Jerseys- Black and White (marble pattern in numbers and sleeve stripes.), Gold (throwback), and Silver Marble pattern all over.

Pants- Gold, Black, and Silver(throwback)

bd39255e8d5bf9382f52280500d5b2c2-getty-8

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Raysย 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And with Day 4, the Golden Buffaloes give us a glove. Meh.

Just over 24 HOURS until our uniform unveiling! Your final tease, we haven't talked much about accessories. #GoBuffs

CD3xBVoUkAAazek.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

I was a bit fearful, but they really did keep the uniforms pretty tasteful. Even the Flatiron pattern in the numbers is really subtle and makes for a nice detail as opposed to an over the top design element.

I'm going to say that this is a very well done job by nike. Added 2 new helmets which IMO look very nice and added the white jersey and pants. From a uniform standpoint, id give it an 8/10 because of the simplicity but still nice but as for a school like colorado i think these are a 10/10 for them. Well done nike.

a2BRS8U.png

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Really like these overall but I wish there was SOMETHING on the sleeves. Solid 8.5/10 but still a downgrade because the last set is my favorite set ever in football. Interesting note, at the reveal Coach Mac said "these uniforms would help with recruits who always want a lot of combinations." He also said "we shouldn't have to wear the same uniform twice", so expect a lot of swapping and the stormtrooper look for the first game at Hawaii.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Raysย 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

It's about what I expected from them as it's just not in their nature to go crazy, like Oregon and TCU do. It's a nice, simple update to their look that fits their program. I think I like their new white and gray/silver helmets the most, followed closely by their gray uniforms.

The logo looks about 10% bigger.

Interesting that the 4-4-3 was helmets-pants-jerseys (I think we were thinking helmets-jerseys-pants).

The gray set is really cool. I love it. On the regular home set, the gold pants need to be a deeper shade of gold - not light tan.

I hate that that dozens of combos are going to be done because recruits. Lame.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

ย 

I like what Nike and Colorado came up with here. Granted, I was a fan of the Northwestern stripes, but if they were going to make a change they did a good job. The addition of grey to the entire set was a great decision, as its use with gold is unique in sports and has precedent. The tapered design on the collar is nice, and I especially like the finish on the grey helmet. My only complaint is the dad-khaki shade of gold they used throughout the set. Something bronzier to match the helmet better would have been nice to see.

Nike's last three major unveils have been really good. I don't know if they they finally got it together, or someone(s) in their department is doing some damage in the design phases.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

These are a very solid set, although I'll reflect what everyone else is saying in the fact that the missing stripes on the shoulders is a big downgrade.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ย 

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived