Los Angeles Clippers Rebrand

AAO

These are amazing, they are probably the best concepts that I have ever seen on here. I really like how the logos flow, these are some of the most professionally designed, executed, and presented logos on these boards. Great Job!

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Dang it, ian. You posted a fantastic Clippers concept that's insanely similar to the one I was working on, so now I have to post mine before I'm ready so that I won't be accused of ripping you off.

And yours is a great concept. The "Sailor's Blue" is a tad too green for my taste, but that's the only real complaint about an otherwise great package. Nice work.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Nice work, Ian. I tend to agree with some of the others that the presentation outclasses the logos themselves.

I particularly like the crossed anchor logos and the wheel; the wordmark too....The stand alone anchor i feel tries to jam too many elements together (ball, LA, C, Anchor), same with the tertiary mark. The uniforms have a lot of potential with the nautical theme that I think was missed.

Would love to see you refine this some more. Keep up the good work.

I saw this on behance and really liked it, although I feel the waves on the bottom of the ship could flow more naturally with the curves of the roundel, (which if altered could also eliminate the impression of high heels) and the basketball on the sail does looked forced. Really nice presentation and well thought out design.

I feel like there is too much detail for an NBA logo, but i love most of it. Top notch presentation!

How to you expect the fans to grafiti that logo on a train car?!

Seriously, nice work and incredible presentation. I love the light blue alt, the court and the anchor logos but Maximus is right about the detailed ship logo...great artistic work but too much for a sports logo.

87Redskins.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived