Mayweather-Pacquiao

2001mark

IF there's a rematch, have Vince MacMahon and his WWE marketing machine put it on. They can easily fill a 50K+ stadium, have millions purchase the PPV, and well, write a better script!

I highly doubt that since the WWE's creative team is pretty :censored:ty.

They would most likely :censored: it up.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IF there's a rematch, have Vince MacMahon and his WWE marketing machine put it on. They can easily fill a 50K+ stadium, have millions purchase the PPV, and well, write a better script!

But, can they screw it up anymore than Mayweather and Pacquioa and their teams did themselves?

tumblr_nulnnz7RCV1r5jqq2o1_250.jpg

Oh what could have been....

But, can they screw it up anymore than Mayweather and Pacquioa and their teams did themselves?

They would probably have Pacquiao lose two times to Golovkin on free TV before the rematch against Mayweather.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

They'd also have Mayweather job to John Cena in a non-title match.

What would be great is if after the 7th or 8th round, Pacquiao could put on a mask and switch places with another little mask-wearing guy in the corner between rounds. Said fresh man would then go on to handle Mayweather with ease.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Remember that this occurred in actual reality...

mayweather.vs_.Big_.Show_.jpg?0e3901

And it was the greatest celebrity match of all time, and it was super fun.

Mayweather's a prick, but he's also an incredible entertainer.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Saturday's live HBO bout with Saul "Canelo" Alvarez in Minute Maid Park has sold over 30,000 tickets.

In 2013, he put 40,000 people in the Alamodome in beating no spare in Austin "No Doubt" Trout.

Oscar De La Hoya is his promoter and Canelo really sells tickets in the US despite not able to speak English well.

With promotion $$$ in Mexico with Tecate/Corona/Modelo along with Mexico Tourism and the tequila brands, the major bouts still have sponsors.

However, when the only marketable boxer is boring then you have no reason to watch.

If you have heard of Gennady Golovkin, then you really haven't been paying attention to boxing in the last three years.

You think a Russian Boxer not named Klitchko is marketable?

GGG won by KO on HBO tonight...again

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/gennady-golovkin-pounds-willie-monroe-jr-wins-by-sixt-1705020945/+bubbaprog

Last week, Canelo peaked at 2.296M households on HBO, their highest boxing draw since 2006.

Archived