Unused Logos and Uniforms

Not a full uniform, but...

unused_jags_logo.png

The somewhat infamous original logo for the Jacksonville Jaguars, bound to be the franchise's primary logo but unused due to a potential lawsuit by Ford.

Actually, this logo of a jaguar looked to much like Jaguar's jaguar so in actuality, Jaguar had beef with the Jacksonville Jaguars jaguar logo.

...and who owns jaguar?...

Tata Motors

true that. till 08 and at the time of the jags, twas ford.

Fair enough, Davidson. I thought Ford's ownership of Jaguar was not when this lawsuit was brought up. Quillz was correct.

I always wondered if Ford did not own Jaguar at the time would the Jacksonville Jaguars would have been forced to change. I am guessing probably not. Hell I bet if Ford did not own the Lions the Jags would have been able to keep the logo.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

c72hgmvtcvxu8bmqvogo.gif

That would have been cool to see on tv for the 1995-96 season if the Nordiques hadnt moved to Colorado..but I wouldnt be surprised if there were a few of that still around in hiding or so?

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

I've see one or two floating around ebay, along with the gold Dallas jersey.

There was a company in Minnesota selling remakes of the unused Nordique jersey.

-Dan

Anybody got pictures of said Dallas Jerseys?

DallasStarsAltGold_small.jpg?t=1274109525

• Like 2

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I've see one or two floating around ebay, along with the gold Dallas jersey.

-Dan

Anybody got pictures of said Dallas Jerseys?

DallasStarsAltGold_small.jpg?t=1274109525

Thanks!

That is just brutal. Even has that Square Neckline that was on Nashville's Alt's.

well Morgo...you're gonna laugh man...they axed these at the last minute...and depending on where you stand, hilarity or stupidity ensued. yes, this gold jersey was sacrificed to ensure the birth of Mooterus.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

-Dan

There was some guy who made them, but he was a scam. Ask spyboy, about that one....

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Not a full uniform, but...

unused_jags_logo.png

The somewhat infamous original logo for the Jacksonville Jaguars, bound to be the franchise's primary logo but unused due to a potential lawsuit by Ford.

Actually, this logo of a jaguar looked to much like Jaguar's jaguar so in actuality, Jaguar had beef with the Jacksonville Jaguars jaguar logo.

...and who owns jaguar?...

Tata Motors

true that. till 08 and at the time of the jags, twas ford.

I know. I was attempting to be a smart ass.

Interesting how Jaguar went from being owned by a bunch of asses to being owned by boobies.

Hey pal- If FORD is such a bunch of asses then why are they the only U.S. car company to not be bailed out and taken over by the government? Ford has been doing very well on their own recently. And they don't owe Chairman Barack cent one. And FYI- this is Post No. 999 for me-the same number as the famous race car built by FORD and driven to many records by the legendary Barney Oldfield.

656479404_e6fa07acfe_o.jpg

that thing is so ugly, so repulsive, that in a weird bizarre way i kind of like it.

It's strange, but every time I see this it's so much worse than I remember. It must be the only odd jersey that I never remember all of the awful details. After a while of not seeing it, I always think it would have been OK had they worn it for a couple of games, then I see it again and realize it was so smart that they didn't.

• Like 1

well Morgo...you're gonna laugh man...they axed these at the last minute...and depending on where you stand, hilarity or stupidity ensued. yes, this gold jersey was sacrificed to ensure the birth of Mooterus.

Haha excellent point. Its hard to say which jersey is worse though. The only thing wrong with the Mooterus jersey (In my opinion anyways) is main the crest. I dont even mind the addition of red and the Stars on Sleeves looked sharp and unique. That gold jersey is just putrid however. Is that the best way they could recolour the Stars Logo?