NCAA Basketball Court Concepts (All Teams and Conferences DONE)

mgdmhl

Big Sky (2nd half)

Northern Arizona Lumberjacks

DpALMsL.png

Northern Colorado Bears

I'll make a new court with their new logo(s) and font once Chris uploads them to the site.

NnFgjDE.png

Portland St Vikings

I have the same issue with the baseline font as Eastern Washington. As soon as I find a font that works I'll update it.

YdgEBMO.png

Sacramento St Hornets

Av8uWzG.png

Southern Utah Thunderbirds

Again I'm not a fan of the font I used for the baselines. This was the only font/wordmark I could find that was in a decent quality. I found it on the header of their athletics website. If anyone knows the font or a similar font used in the logo please let me know so I can update it.

XoQaG2G.png

Weber St Wildcats

JS8ilgN.png

I'm not going to be posting half a conference per day like I was. If I continue to post like I was I'll catch-up to what I have done already too soon. I'll continue to post half a conference at a time but I'll posted them a few days apart. That way I'll have time to think about what I what to do for each team's court coming up; without feeling rushed and repeating things just to get them done.

Again, not every court is going to be completely unique. These courts are meant to be modern, realistic designs; without adding things that don't work just to be unique. Hopefully giving myself a little extra time will limit some of the "repetitive" designs.

JeKhnr9.png

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big South (1st half)

Campbell Fighting Camels

JLewoAS.png

Charleston Southern Buccaneers

Vcd4xwL.png

Coastal Carolina Chanticleers

sB1A7pl.png

Gardner-Webb Runnin' Bulldogs

6oq9Yt9.png

High Point Panthers

Wasn't sure which color I liked better for the logo inside the 3-point arc.

kCAozXw.png

WEy022W.png

JeKhnr9.png

Looks good, but I think the blue on the sidelines/baselines of the Presbyterian court should match the blue in the logo. I know it pops more as the dark blue, and I guess I don't know if dark blue is a school color, but I think it looks kind of odd that they are two different shades of blue. But, design-wise, they are all really well done. Good job!

Two things:

1. The Cal Poly center court logo looks a little off-center, but that could just be the way I'm looking at it.

2. Really LOVE UC Irvine's court!

How I'm looking at the Cal Poly logo it looks too small.

I also second the notion of liking UC Irvine's court. The shadow anteater logo really goes with the court.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

Two things:

1. The Cal Poly center court logo looks a little off-center, but that could just be the way I'm looking at it.

2. Really LOVE UC Irvine's court!

How I'm looking at the Cal Poly logo it looks too small.

I also second the notion of liking UC Irvine's court. The shadow anteater logo really goes with the court.

The Cal Poly logo is centered. The way the horse is more on the left might be messing with you. I don't believe it's too small because if I made the logo vertically bigger then I feel it will be too big horizontally. Also, I didn't think the horse by itself looked good at mid-court and I didn't want it looking to similar to UC Davis.

JeKhnr9.png

Archived