Championship Banners Signature Concept - The project stops

DoctorHeisenberg

The idea of these is nice, but some of the logos at the bottom of the banners are really pixelated and don't look very good as such (see: 69-76 Celtics, Capital Bullets).

Also, the size of the banners is completely unfeasible to use as a signature image here on the boards. If someone were to put them in their sig as they are, it would extend their post and the page to an annoying degree. But given the fact that the maximum dimensions for a sig image on the boards is 860 pixels wide by 140 pixels tall, these would have to be resized to such an extent that the smaller text and the logos at the bottom would be completely illegible.

Sorry, I don't mean to sound harsh, but you have to consider the constraints of the boards in your design.

Sorry about the pixelated logos, but it's very hard with old logos !

Yes, I understand that but I don't really realize it at the beginning. So I want to change the title of my topic but I don't know how I can do that, so if someone can help me ! :unsure:

(or if you want signatures, I can make horizontal version of banners, but I don't know where I can put the logo of the team, so if you have some ideas, you're welcome ! )

Thanks for the comments !

The idea of these is nice, but some of the logos at the bottom of the banners are really pixelated and don't look very good as such (see: 69-76 Celtics, Capital Bullets).

Also, the size of the banners is completely unfeasible to use as a signature image here on the boards. If someone were to put them in their sig as they are, it would extend their post and the page to an annoying degree. But given the fact that the maximum dimensions for a sig image on the boards is 860 pixels wide by 140 pixels tall, these would have to be resized to such an extent that the smaller text and the logos at the bottom would be completely illegible.

Sorry, I don't mean to sound harsh, but you have to consider the constraints of the boards in your design.

Sorry about the pixelated logos, but it's very hard with old logos !

Yes, I understand that but I don't really realize it at the beginning. So I want to change the title of my topic but I don't know how I can do that, so if someone can help me ! :unsure:

(or if you want signatures, I can make horizontal version of banners, but I don't know where I can put the logo of the team, so if you have some ideas, you're welcome ! )

Thanks for the comments !

Re: the logos at the bottom of the banners -- What graphics program are you using?

To change the thread title:

- Go to the first post of the topic

- Click Edit

- Click the button that reads "Use Full Editor"

- The field for the thread title should be available to edit

- Click "Save Changes"

Archived