packerfan21396

Star Based Championship Signatures

Can I get a Germany World Cub and FC Bayern also Maybe a Wisconsin teams combined signature

WISCONSIN IS THE BEST STATE XD!

Hey you forgot 2015 to AL East ;):upside:

I'll be updating all the baseball ones once postseason is over so I don't jinx anything, but I'll update the Jays soon.

Can I get a Germany World Cub and FC Bayern also Maybe a Wisconsin teams combined signature

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's slow down and dissect this. So, you want a German national soccer team signature, an FC Bayern signature that you already have, and a Wisconsin signature of every team in Wisconsin? By "Wisconsin teams" so you mean all Wisconsin pro teams (Packers, Brewers, Bucks) or all sports at UW-Madison?

I'll be updating all the baseball ones once postseason is over so I don't jinx anything, but I'll update the Jays soon.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's slow down and dissect this. So, you want a German national soccer team signature, an FC Bayern signature that you already have, and a Wisconsin signature of every team in Wisconsin? By "Wisconsin teams" so you mean all Wisconsin pro teams (Packers, Brewers, Bucks) or all sports at UW-Madison?

PAckers Brewers and Bucks

Can you add 2015 to the Texas Rangers one and change the division and wildcard stars to blue?

As explained before, I'll do baseball updates at the end of the postseason. The division and wildcard stars are red because the AL logo is red, so do you want me to add an outline to make a bigger contrast between the star and the background instead? Or would you like me to change the background to blue?

I didn't see that and could you try the outline in blue and white to see which looks better? Hopefully you will be adding a World Series Championship to it! Go Rangers!

I was wondering if you could do an updated Toronto Blue Jays with the AL East of 2015? thank you

I was wondering if you could do an updated Toronto Blue Jays with the AL East of 2015? thank you

Can you add 2015 to the Texas Rangers one and change the division and wildcard stars to blue?

As explained before, I'll do baseball updates at the end of the postseason. The division and wildcard stars are red because the AL logo is red, so do you want me to add an outline to make a bigger contrast between the star and the background instead? Or would you like me to change the background to blue?

After the postseason.

I was curious if you would do a San José Sharks one, even tho they haven't been in a championship

Edit: and Oklahoma City Thunder

I was curious if you would do a San José Sharks one, even tho they haven't been in a championship

I believe he does division championships. Please correct me if I'm wrong

I believe he does division championships. Please correct me if I'm wrong

You're absolutely right! (see Toronto Raptors)

Can you kindly make ond for the Pittsburgh Steelers?

And I'll second the OKC Thunder as well.

Great work!

UPDATE: I see all your requests, and I appreciate them. But, if you're following my other thread, you'd know that my laptop recently died, so I'm unable to work on your requests at this time, but I will not leave your requests hanging. Please be patience with me, and thanks for all the support!

Patience is my specialty, I'm a fan of the Phillies I got no choice but to be patient

HEY at least we don't get hungover and fail at playing baseball the next season after winning the World Series, we bounce back and lose the World Series