Star Based Championship Signatures

packerfan21396

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thos looks sick. Not sure how to add photos to my signature yet tho.

I would like to request:

Philadelphia Phillies (with current logo) but I only want World Series wins and World Series Runner Ups (and ect with the other teams)

Dallas Cowboys (you may have this done already)

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (with only the Super Bowl win) (also since I'm asking a lot of them can I get a few of the, combined into one? Like Cowboys and Buccs since they r both NFL?)

And New York Lizards MLL team (not sure if you do MLL but I would like that with the current logo also. (Also with the 2015 championship that we just won Saturday)

Now if only the Sharks or Wind Chill have won a championship

Thanx

Also how do you get them onto your signature (ps I'm using an iPad so it might be different)

IMG_1942.PNG

image.png

Hmmm. I'm curious to see if you can do McLaren, Mercedes, Red Bull Racing and Ferrari's Formula 1 (and GT if they have any history in Spa or LeMans) world drivers and constructors championships

lI8ZB1q.png

EeIRsi9.png

P4jytec.png

hOdjCaT.png

Thos looks sick. Not sure how to add photos to my signature yet tho.

I would like to request:

Philadelphia Phillies (with current logo) but I only want World Series wins and World Series Runner Ups (and ect with the other teams)

Dallas Cowboys (you may have this done already)

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (with only the Super Bowl win) (also since I'm asking a lot of them can I get a few of the, combined into one? Like Cowboys and Buccs since they r both NFL?)

And New York Lizards MLL team (not sure if you do MLL but I would like that with the current logo also. (Also with the 2015 championship that we just won Saturday)

Now if only the Sharks or Wind Chill have won a championship

Thanx

Also how do you get them onto your signature (ps I'm using an iPad so it might be different)

h9YZKm6.png

cKc86CR.png

GGla05U.png

OnzdutI.png

I'm not sure how much different it is on mobile, but to put it in your signature, all you need to do is get the image URL, and then put it in your signature by typing: [ img=(the URL) ] (without spaces) or just using the image button on the editing toolbar.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Dude those are crazy, love how NYL and Phillies have the different colors on the stars since they wore different colors on those.

This may seem dumb, buts what's URL?

IMG_1942.PNG

image.png

Could you make one for Manchester City, CSKA Moscow FC , CSKA Moscow HC, and possibly the Soviet/Russian National ice hockey team. Thanks!

oQ4ZHPq.png

3SQgaLI.png

QHorF01.png

FHIDRfz.png

AWESOME!!!

That's a lot of Russian.

I know but the other teams that I like haven't won anything or were made already.

Archived