Manitoba Moose Third Jersey Concept

Generic

Hey everyone!

Figured I'd show the idea I had for a third jersey for the Manitoba Moose. I understand their reasoning for using the Jets colours, and it's a good one. However I figured since it's also the same franchise as the 1996 - 2011 Moose, why not have a third jersey that uses the old colours for fun and essentially resembles the old jersey. There's so much charm in the old identity that I felt should still be present in the new uniforms.

Changes are minor...

- No black outline down the sleeve
- Cream outlines on stripes, numbers and logo now
- Using the updated head graphic that was released recently, recoloured
- Slight template change
- Name font changed to match Jets

moosealternate_zpsdzlayoyx.png

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

Hey everyone!

Figured I'd show the idea I had for a third jersey for the Manitoba Moose. I understand their reasoning for using the Jets colours, and it's a good one. However I figured since it's also the same franchise as the 1996 - 2011 Moose, why not have a third jersey that uses the old colours for fun and essentially resembles the old jersey. There's so much charm in the old identity that I felt should still be present in the new uniforms.

Changes are minor...

- No black outline down the sleeve

- Cream outlines on stripes, numbers and logo now

- Using the updated head graphic that was released recently, recoloured

- Slight template change

- Name font changed to match Jets

moosealternate_zpsdzlayoyx.png

Why the Moose went with what they picked over this is beyond me, besides the convenience of having the same gear as the Parent Club to make callups easier. When I think of the Moose, I think of their unique look. Not the Jets cloning they have done. Nicely done, now make a green version.

It looks good, but I would have the hem stripe match the arm stripes for consistency. I would love to see a green version to this! Great work!

Nevermind about that. I didnt realize that the original jerseys had the hem striping how you had it.

zbZ6f0s.gif

Archived