Oklahoma City Thunder Uniform Concept

LEWJ

Quick and dirty paint concept for the Oklahoma City Thunder. I retained their current colors (minus navy, I feel it's totally unneeded. The current baby blue and orange/red are beautiful, and yellow acts as nice trim.)

I tried for something very simple, with an even distribution of colors, while keeping their general look intact.

I think I succeeded, but let me know what you think. I may go back and make some changes, so C&C is much appreciated.

(P.S. the shorts logo is just a placeholder, but I kind of like the general idea. Just "OKC" italicized with bolts coming out from the "K")

THUNDERCONCEPT.2_zpscistgade.png

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I like the direction you've got going on here. I think the "THUNDER" wordmark needs some work, but you're on the right track...

Thanks, Conrad.

I think it could use some attention as well, definitely wouldn't hurt!

Looking great so far! As far as that shorts logo goes, I think it's more than a placeholder; it's a solid secondary. In revising the wordmark, consider the directions of the horizontal strokes of the letters in achieving greater harmony. And I'm never going to get behind the pitstain-patching trend, so of course I'm going to suggest you rework the underarms ;) It would be helpful to show a separate image of the side panels of the jerseys, similar to what you did for the shorts.

rATMcmK.png

I enjoy this a lot. Maybe an Orange alternate would work.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Thanks for the input guys.

Whittier, the font I used is constructed that way, but I can further modify it. I wasn't sure how well it flowed as it is currently.

Archived