Iowa Hawkeye Concepts

SydniT23

Hi, this is my first post so go easy! I am originally from Iowa so I wanted to create a concept for my favorite team. The Steelers uniform is awful and unoriginal and I felt they needed an update. I tried to incorporate aspects from the different eras with a modern twist. Its mostly a mix of the current sets and the 94-95 sets. I hope you like them!

http://imgur.com/gallery/7fJ4az7/new

EDIT: Rounded the "feathers" on the shoulders and took the "I" off the pants. Feed back appreciated! Thanks!

http://imgur.com/4vgK4hb

EDIT 2: Changed the alternate to gold and the undershirt on the away white. Thanks again! (Also,still not sure how to post pics so I'm just using links! Sorry for the unprofessionalism ;) )

http://imgur.com/gallery/HiQNe02/new

Rose%2BBowl_sig.png

As a Hawkeye fan, the pants need some work but I wouldn't mind seeing these on Saturdays.

How would you do the pants differently? Just the current look?

7fJ4az7.png?1

This is way too gaudy for a traditional school like Iowa. Add that to the fact that none of the uniform elements seem to match each other.

Thanks for posting the picture for me btw its my first post so I'm not quite sure how yet. And how would you change the elements to match?

Thanks for the feedback!

Rose%2BBowl_sig.png

It's not a bad look, it just needs some touching up. First, I'd suggest finding a different color for the alternate jersey, perhaps yellow or gray if you want to stay with a darker color. I cannot think of many teams besides Oregon and Maryland who have worn two different jerseys with the same base color in the same football season, other than a throwback night. Second, I'd suggest making the undershirt on the away uniforms white, just for posterity. However, I think you've done well with a lot of this, and I'm interested to see where you take these if you plan to make any changes.

bWdXRDv.jpg

ZgaIoh4.jpg

I believe in Auburn and love it!                                                 @RealTCutt                                                                            Colossians 3:23

I agree with TCutt make a few minor changes and its fine. also a bit of advice:

The people on these forums are either too paranoid or too lazy (or both) to click on links. Post the image (thru the URL or Copy/paste) directly onto the post.

As a diehard Hawks fan, I can definitely appreciate some changes. The only thing I would personally do is leave the original helmet alone. I'm just not a big fan of that helmet stripe style. At the very least I think you need ANF somewhere on the helmet. Also, this made me think of these old things. GetContent1.jpg

Archived