Cedar Fair logo change

kmccarthy27

Is it just me or is the CedarFair on the bottom not centered?

it isn't. It looks like they made it so the "d" and "i" match the pillars holding the rollercoaster - they could have just edited the rollercoaster to match the words but i guess that would be too difficult for them.

Yikes.

I worked for Cedar Fair (Cedar Point - Sandusky, OH) for 2 summers. The old logo was fine, there's no need to change to this. A better update of the former would've been nice.

Then again, i could care less. Cedar Fair is a joke, especially now that i know what I do. (Re: Destroying Geauga Lake...Read: http://www.themeparktourist.com/features/20140824/28153/lost-geauga-lake-how-worlds-largest-six-flags-disappeared)

/done

Pretty poor logo though. Too "fluid" for a roller coaster. The font is even more dated than before. And the gradients are pointless and too abrupt. Meh.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Yikes.

I worked for Cedar Fair (Cedar Point - Sandusky, OH) for 2 summers. The old logo was fine, there's no need to change to this. A better update of the former would've been nice.

Then again, i could care less. Cedar Fair is a joke, especially now that i know what I do. (Re: Destroying Geauga Lake...Read: http://www.themeparktourist.com/features/20140824/28153/lost-geauga-lake-how-worlds-largest-six-flags-disappeared)

/done

Pretty poor logo though. Too "fluid" for a roller coaster. The font is even more dated than before. And the gradients are pointless and too abrupt. Meh.

Nope, new logo isn't doing anything for me. I will agree with you,they destroyed Geauga Lake and just turned it into a water park. I haven't been to Wildwater Kingdom,but I don't plan on going, since I can't bear the amusement park being empty.

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Archived