__taylorc

Hello everyone I wanted to start a new series because school is almost over and I felt like doing something. So I've always been intrigued with Ivy League Schools as of alot of people. The most prestigious schools in the nation. I felt like redesigning them. Now this will be a multi-sport thread with Football first, Basketball second and Baseball last (With other sports added in the future). So without any hesitation here it is.

Brown Football

BFhWE9z.jpg

37IZbbC.jpg

IOB2vnA.jpg

Tj4ZkPU.png

1zwchs3.jpg_zpshph8rzul.png

27xqdyc.jpg_zps7iobnqxz.png

It looks nice, but the light silver and the white are so close together that it seems pointless to have both, especially with them having the same exact design. I'd choose the silver and run with that.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Wow these look great! Could I get a closeup of the logo you are using for brown? Is that ivy wrapped around the B?

Also can I ask where you got this template from?

Yeah I used there current B logo with the Ivy wrapped around it. Its on the mothership. thanks for the feedack. And I edited MattWilcox's Nike Elite Template

How about lacrosse? Ivy league is a big confrence in lacrosse

I am thinking about it, I have to make my own template but its definitely a possibility

Tj4ZkPU.png

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone, lately I've been working so I havent had a ton of time to make some concepts but today I decided to continue my Ivy League redesigns and today I have Columbia and Cornell

Columbia

A8M7RzV.jpgoJ6NALX.jpgcj8amzV.jpg

And Cornell

D9UOb4f.jpgQvEl9Ss.jpg

So tell me what you think?

Tj4ZkPU.png

Love the simplicity of the Ivy League, and your designs match them. Maybe you should add hockey as well. I agree with davidmiller5 on Cornell's helmet stripe it needs beefed up to look better.

Yeah for my Ivy League designs, atleast for football I didnt want to go super over the top with most of them. Hockey is definitely a good possibility of being added on this thread as well. As for the helmet stripe I will fix.

Tj4ZkPU.png

• 4 months later...

Archived