76ers new logo(s) and uniforms

ScubaSteve

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I messed with the contrast and brightness and a thin red stripe is very visible to the left of the blue stripe.

I only see this thin red stripe on the left of the stripe. The blue stripe has the stars in it, as mentioned above. (All of this on a white background, presumably shorts).

The logo is at the top right of this striping.

|Red|Wht|__Blu__|Wht|°

(My best text-representation. The small circle being the logo.)

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I messed with the contrast and brightness and a thin red stripe is very visible to the left of the blue stripe.

I only see this thin red stripe on the left of the stripe. The blue stripe has the stars in it, as mentioned above. (All of this on a white background, presumably shorts).

The logo is at the top right of this striping.

|Red|Wht|__Blu__|Wht|°

(My best text-representation. The small circle being the logo.)

Here's what i mean:

2015-06-11%2022.37.57_zpsoi9gcyw2.png

Edit: BigEd76, I didn't see your mention of the red stripe till now. Haha

Also, what part of the logo is that? I was trying to figure out if it's upside down or something, but i don't think it is

It just seems like the "7" should be atleast partially visible, there's a lot of "ball line" showing, seems like more than what's actually on the logo in that particular spot. Maybe not.

Also, what part of the logo is that? I was trying to figure out if it's upside down or something, but i don't think it is

It just seems like the "7" should be atleast partially visible, there's a lot of "ball line" showing, seems like more than what's actually on the logo in that particular spot. Maybe not.

Maybe it's the shorts? From the Vine, it looks like it might not necessarily be part of the jersey. It looks like an accidental splice.

^ nah, the Hornets came out of the box in the first season with the teal alt uni. i think the 2 yrs rule is dead now.

Dead just like Adam Silver. (At least according to Tony Kornheiser.)
Not cool. Silver is the man!!

Suns rebrand came out with 4jerseys! White purple and orange And Latin nights (2 sleeved unis)?!

Yeah. However there is a 2 year rule applied to Hornets to wear Hardwood classic uniforms. Don't know why though?

shado_logo.gif

^ nah, the Hornets came out of the box in the first season with the teal alt uni. i think the 2 yrs rule is dead now.

Chill dude, it's a joke. Any time Silver comes up on PTI Kornheiser says that the NBA needs a "living, breathing commissioner."

And honestly, regarding uniforms, he's right. Teams have basically worn whatever they wanted all year, even in the playoffs.

Chill dude, it's a joke. Any time Silver comes up on PTI Kornheiser says that the NBA needs a "living, breathing commissioner."

And honestly, regarding uniforms, he's right. Teams have basically worn whatever they wanted all year, even in the playoffs.

Well, even with Stern as commish, teams were still wearing whatever for the playoffs ( ex. Nets throwback in the '03 Finals).

I knew that you meant that in jest.. I watch pardon the interruption. I grew up Chicago so I'm naturally an endorser of Michael W.

shado_logo.gif

I knew that you meant that in jest.. I watch pardon the interruption. I grew up Chicago so I'm naturally an endorser of Michael W.
Oh okay, no worries then! And I'm a big Wilbon fan too. Love both of them, really.

Archived