NFL Anti-Thread: Sponsored by FanKings

Cosmic

So Emily's getting promoted to Fox News next week, right?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, the admiral said:

I honestly spent about 3 hours trying to chase down a good quality copy of Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm, as the one on YouTube felt like they were still slightly off.  I personally enjoy the song, even though the outro reminds me of Dumb & Dumber every time.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

This is just one in an ongoing series of singing Darren Rovell tweets to '90s alternative songs, but I don't think there's ever been a more perfect match for a Darren Rovell tweet than the leaden, portentous dread that attends the opening bars of "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm." Maybe something by Live.

I like the song, too, but in kind of a disengaged, arm's-length way. It's sort of the '90s College Music Journal analogue to liking Schindler's List.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Giants kicker Josh Brown gets a game for domestic violence.  I'll be stunned if he does not serve more at some point.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17345996/ex-wife-new-york-giants-kicker-josh-brown-says-was-physically-violent-20-s

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

6 hours ago, OnWis97 said:

Giants kicker Josh Brown gets a game for domestic violence.  I'll be stunned if he does not serve more at some point.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17345996/ex-wife-new-york-giants-kicker-josh-brown-says-was-physically-violent-20-s

And if there was a video, he would be suspended for 100 games.

6 hours ago, ninersdd said:

The GMen should just cut him.

13 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

And if there was a video, he would be suspended for 100 games.

League kinda has a problem since he had a prior DV issue at Nebraska.

The League stresses how deep NFL security and the member teams dive into a player's background, yet the failed back in 2003. It seems that the security checks weren't really done for Nebraska players as during the same time frame, Christian Peter was drafted by the Patriots, but Myra Kraft stepped in to cut him a week later, but guess who signed him?

NY Giants.

Wow! The NFL totally disses Mike Tirico.

CqVEM-FWEAIkjfO_zpsrsrnonrd.jpg

That statement is really cu*ty.

Tirico.and Heather Cox had to be in Rio this afternoon and said, "WTF?", only to remember the checks still cash and said, "Cheers" with a Brahma beer or a cachaça.

Archived