I gotta stop this habit of unintentional hiatuses...anyway, the MLB Rivalry Series is back off the DL, and taking on a border battle of semi-epic proportions...leading off, the Milwaukee Brewers

brewersrivalry.png

The homes...I've been considering making a modernized (read: semi-traditional) version of the Brew's TATC jersey for a few years now. Never considered using the current script for the simple fact that it wouldn't work even if I tried. The road set...I'd considered simply going with a straight fauxback akin to the RL pinstripes, but decided in the end to modify it with Marquette style stripes.

And now...the Minnesota Twins

twinsrivalry.png

The road set, much like their 87-09 grays, have pinstripes. Unlike that set, these pins alternate between navy and red. I thought about reviving the ASG cap for at least the home whites, but decided on this red-front number instead. The home whites are completely based on the uniforms donned by the Handshake Guys: Paul's STP taking center stage on the left chest, with Minny's M on the right sleeve for good measure.

Have your say.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Both are great ideas. However, I think that Milwaukee would look better if you replaced the royal blue panels with light blue, or replace the yellow with the light blue on the road cap, either one is fine. Nice job on all these MLB rivalry concepts!

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

I love how you at least kept the navy and metallic gold. Most people would probably scrap that altogether in favor of the beloved royal and gold. I also like the old school look for the Twins. The pinstripes are a little odd, but they work for me.

As a Twins fan, I love the idea of the St. Paul guy on a uniform. That said, I would rather the Twins move back to the Metrodome than see them in alternating pinstripes. If you must do pinstripes, keep it one color. My advice would be to go with baby blues. They wore baby blue against Milwaukee last year and it looked fantastic.

Not sure about this one. I like Milwaukee's home uni, but that's about it.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

I love the alternating pinstripes on the Twins road set. I also like the touch of Marquette stripes on the Brewers road set.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Great idea for Minnesota home. The pinstripes are unusual but might be a great touch as well

Thanks man.

Both are great ideas. However, I think that Milwaukee would look better if you replaced the royal blue panels with light blue, or replace the yellow with the light blue on the road cap, either one is fine. Nice job on all these MLB rivalry concepts!

Not sure either tweak would look right, though a light blue-front cap would admittedly be good looking.

I love how you at least kept the navy and metallic gold. Most people would probably scrap that altogether in favor of the beloved royal and gold. I also like the old school look for the Twins. The pinstripes are a little odd, but they work for me.

Given most Brewers concepts I've seen HAVE done just that, I'm fairly certain I could've done this without using the ball and glove at all...but the Marquette stripes were calling to me.

Love this set! The home unis for both teams are really strong in particular. No nitpicks whatsoever.

Looking forward to the Citrus Series!

May as well give a preview then...the Marlins' homes will be vests. The roads will probably also be vests. For the Rays, I expect to use the 98 colors, but I'm probably not doing a Brayser uni.

Not doing it for me

Fair enough, given you'd only see these for 3 games tops.

As a Twins fan, I love the idea of the St. Paul guy on a uniform. That said, I would rather the Twins move back to the Metrodome than see them in alternating pinstripes. If you must do pinstripes, keep it one color. My advice would be to go with baby blues. They wore baby blue against Milwaukee last year and it looked fantastic.

It's both guys, actually (the M on the sleeve for Minneapolis)...I would've had odds wear the STP and evens wear the M on the front, but the last time I did that, I learned that was against MLB rules, hence the M being where it is instead. Figured the alternating pinstripes, folks were either gonna like it or hate it.

Not sure about this one. I like Milwaukee's home uni, but that's about it.

Fair enough, 1 out of 4...well, not good, but at least it aint 0 for 4.

I love the alternating pinstripes on the Twins road set. I also like the touch of Marquette stripes on the Brewers road set.

Thank ya, thank ya.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived