Yet Another Sixers Look

MrWonka

Yes, another concept for the Sixers. I don't do many basketball concepts but I had a nice idea in my head and wanted to bring it to "life". I know this probably isn't a revolutionary design or anything out of the box but I thought it looked nice so I decided to upload them to this site to see what everyone else thought of them.

20z73he.jpg

98vamv.jpg

Love this. Simple and not needlessly complicated and yet not too simple to the point of blandness. Excellent execution.

Thanks everyone! Hopefully I can finish up the alternates today in time before I have off on my busy day. I'd say just expect a red version of what we have and I'm probably going to shake something up for the second alternate.

Other than the stripe around the bottom of the jersey, which is pointless as the NBA does not let their players wear their shirts untucked; these are really cool.

My only rebuttal to this is that it is a design element. To match the shorts and what not. Also for fans that just buy the jersey and where it.

Great job on the color balance. Personally, I think the Phila mark should only go on the alternate, but to each his own. I also think that numbers should only be off to the side if the script angles; yours arches, so the numbers and wordmark would fit together better if you didn't put the numbers under the lowest part of the wordmarks.

The more I look at it, though, I'm not a fan of the partial partial logo with the numbers. It is unique, but when you cut down the number of stars to six, it loses significance. Now it looks kind of like a crescent moon (shout out to the Wizards?, oh wait, I guess not anymore).

award%20sig.png

Beautiful. Great different way of including the stars on the uniform. Also a big fan of the positions of the player's name. To go off of davidmiller5, I can see what he is saying. Personally, I love them, but IRL during a game they could be lost. Great work man.

Are there six stars for the Sixers? If so, I like it. Good look.

Mhm, I didn't do the full circle simply because there was one on the boards already and I wanted to switch it up a little bit.

And since I'm keeping the half circle I'm leaning towards keeping it off center. I feel the asymmetrical star and number would need to be off to the side.

Really great work. Ilove the sublimated stars and the piping. A red awy is what I pictured, but the blue looks great.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Archived