2015/16 International Football

Crabcake

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favourite fact about what Lewandowski achieved tonight is that he scored more goals in 9 minutes than Nicklas Bendtner has in the last three years.

Or Liverpool the past 7 games.

Awful but true...

Whyyyyyyyyyyyy

spacer.png

I'm sorry, but anything but a win against Carlisle is grounds for sacking, or very close to it, that even one of Rodgers' supporters must acknowledge.

spacer.png

I'm sorry, but anything but a win against Carlisle is grounds for sacking, or very close to it, that even one of Rodgers' supporters must acknowledge.

Yes, because I’m sure FSG prioritize the Capital One Cup over all other competitions.

This isn't about the Capital One Cup itself. If we went out in this round against any other Premier League team, it wouldn't be that bad. It's the idea that Liverpool are in extra time against a team from the fourth tier of English football. That is simply unacceptable, especially when the team we put out was not ridiculously far from our best XI.

spacer.png

Yes, because I’m sure FSG prioritize the Capital One Cup over all other competitions.

This isn't about the Capital One Cup itself. If we went out in this round against any other Premier League team, it wouldn't be that bad. It's the idea that Liverpool are in extra time against a team from the fourth tier of English football. That is simply unacceptable, especially when the team we put out was not ridiculously far from our best XI.

So Arsene Wenger should’ve been sacked when Arsenal lost in the quarter-final to Bradford City? Alright, then.

6fQjS3M.png

So Arsene Wenger should’ve been sacked when Arsenal lost in the quarter-final to Bradford City? Alright, then.

Arsene Wenger is an Arsenal legend and Arsenal have made the top four for the last 17 years. When Rodgers rode Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge to second, it was the first time Liverpool had qualified for the Champions league since 2007 (i think, i may be wrong on that).

I'm not saying a loss to a poor team in the COC is immediate grounds for sacking for every manager no matter what his situation is, but for Rodgers i think this might be the last straw.

spacer.png

Sturridge got two goals, his first BPL goals since March (I think) while Milner scored a minute into the game. Brendan Rodgers celebrated by claiming there's a conspiracy to get him fired. Welcome to Liverpool fandom.

spacer.png

Archived