2015/16 International Football

Crabcake

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

SlingTV needs to get an EPL-broadcasting network included ASAP.

La Liga, Ligue 1 and Serie A are pretty good, but EPL is the real jewel.

Fox Sports would be great if they had an Xbox app. These folks need to get it together.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

SlingTV needs to get an EPL-broadcasting network included ASAP.

La Liga, Ligue 1 and Serie A are pretty good, but EPL is the real jewel.

Fox Sports would be great if they had an Xbox app. These folks need to get it together.

Dish/Sling TV and Comcast aren't really talking to each other now to the point that NBCUniversal won't air SlingTV ads.

Better chances are if the EPL contract goes to another outlet next season.

An Everton source that has been fairly reputable in the past breaking transfers like Lukaku and Deulofeu is reporting that a fee has been agreed to bring Charlie Austin to the club for 12 million sterling plus 3 in addons.

I'm very happy if this is true, we've lacked an actual premiership second striker since Jelavic left. Traore was injured and Kone is a bust, hopefully Austin could really improve the front line.

I enjoy that news and was wondering if Martinez was serious about ending the culture of selling that Everton has been a part of for the last, what, decade or so?

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

I enjoy that news and was wondering if Martinez was serious about ending the culture of selling that Everton has been a part of for the last, what, decade or so?

Absolutely, under Moyes, Stones, McCarthy, Mirallas, Barkley and Coleman would be either gone or in serious danger of leaving. With Martinez, know they're locked up to long term contracts and have a safe spot in the team for the next few years at least.

This atmosphere at Bournemouth is incredible. If you told me that their stadium only seats 11 000, I wouldn't believe you. Sounds like at least double.

As someone that's a beginning EPL follower, this is hard for me to get used to. I'm picturing these matches taking place in American football-sized stadiums, 60,000+. I keep envisioning Bournemouth fans packed in the upper deck, watching their club's first Premier League match... and there isn't an upper deck. This is awesome!

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

This atmosphere at Bournemouth is incredible. If you told me that their stadium only seats 11 000, I wouldn't believe you. Sounds like at least double.

11,000? That's amazing.

In Germany clubs are actually forced to have at least a 15,000 stadium if they play in the 1. or 2. Bundesliga.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

I had a feeling that today's game versus Watford was going to end in a tie and low and behold, it did. Apparently, we're going to repeat last year's campaign of falling behind, seeing a surge of relevant offense, following by hair pulling examples of bad defending.

Jolly good show.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

I had a feeling that today's game versus Watford was going to end in a tie and low and behold, it did. Apparently, we're going to repeat last year's campaign of falling behind, seeing a surge of relevant offense, following by hair pulling examples of bad defending.

Jolly good show.

Exact repeat of last season's debut against Leicester, wasn't it?

That said, I think this Watford side is going to be one of the EPL's surprises this season. They carry over a deadly attack from last season's Championship squad, and they did a marvelous job bringing in a multitude of under-the-radar transfers.

25yzwqg.png

Archived