2015/16 International Football

Crabcake

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another day, another 1-0 Manchester United win. This time, a Red Devil (Januzaj) put the ball into the opponents net.

I'l take the 6 points, thank you very much. Don't care how we get it, just win.

Kinda, not really.

Sure, the shot was goalbound, but Guzan has it covered well if it doesn’t take a deflection off Clark.

United aren’t good. Shrug.

6fQjS3M.png

My weekend in soccer started high with Tottenham up 2-0, dropped low after surrendering two late goals, then went extremely high with Dortmund's 4-0 rout of Monchengladbach. All in all, not a terrible weekend that resulted in four points for my teams.

spacer.png

Yup, that goal by Kammlott was amazing. Btw. I love to watch the German 3. division because half of the former GDR top-class is in there. Dynamo Dresden, Hansa Rostock, Energie Cottbus, Erzgebirge Aue, 1. FC Magdeburg, Rot-Weiss Erfurt, Chemnitzer FC and Hallescher FC. I hope that three of them make it to the 2. Bundesliga this season.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Yup, that goal by Kammlott was amazing. Btw. I love to watch the German 3. division because half of the former GDR top-class is in there. Dynamo Dresden, Hansa Rostock, Energie Cottbus, Erzgebirge Aue, 1. FC Magdeburg, Rot-Weiss Erfurt, Chemnitzer FC and Hallescher FC. I hope that three of them make it to the 2. Bundesliga this season.

Do highlight shows of the 2.Bundesliga and 3.Liga exist? I pay to watch Union Berlin highlights on their website, but I'd love to see highlights of the other matches in Germany.

1zqy8ok.gif

Do highlight shows of the 2.Bundesliga and 3.Liga exist? I pay to watch Union Berlin highlights on their website, but I'd love to see highlights of the other matches in Germany.

Well, I live in Germany so it's no problem here. I think it's difficult to find highlights in other countries though.

Let's see what the Champions League playoffs bring us today. I see Leverkusen winning in Rome, ManUtd having problems against Brugge, BATE against Partizan ending up in a tie and Sporting against CSKA, well who knows?

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

My weekend in soccer started high with Tottenham up 2-0, dropped low after surrendering two late goals, then went extremely high with Dortmund's 4-0 rout of Monchengladbach. All in all, not a terrible weekend that resulted in four points for my teams.

Speaking of Tottenham, I've noticed a lot less Spurs fans posting on this thread since the season started.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

Speaking of Tottenham, I've noticed a lot less Spurs fans posting on this thread since the season started.

There's not really been anything to shout about. Whilst the start of the season has been a little disappointing it's not exactly the end of the world.

Some signings are still to be made and the team is clearly not as well prepared as it should be thanks to a commercially driven preseason schedule. It will take a few weeks for the team to get up to full steam. Until then I can see it being a fairly 'meh' start by usual standards.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Not seen much of Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal fans to be honest either. What's your point?

glory10.png

Not seen much of Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal fans to be honest either. What's your point?

Banter.

Soccer conversations on these boards tend to be focused on league structure, new teams, and how much Brad Guzman sucks. Week-by-week banter doesn't really happen. I've tried with the MLS thread, but that one more focuses on new NASL teams than anything else.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Soccer conversations on these boards tend to be focused on league structure, new teams, and how much Brad Guzman sucks. Week-by-week banter doesn't really happen. I've tried with the MLS thread, but that one more focuses on new NASL teams than anything else.

I know but I wanted to shake things up a bit and I apparently failed.

There's not really been anything to shout about. Whilst the start of the season has been a little disappointing it's not exactly the end of the world.

Some signings are still to be made and the team is clearly not as well prepared as it should be thanks to a commercially driven preseason schedule. It will take a few weeks for the team to get up to full steam. Until then I can see it being a fairly 'meh' start by usual standards.

Yeah, against Man United we got unlucky with the own goal giving us a loss after a good start, and we inexplicably lost the game against Stoke after being up 2-0 for a majority of the second half. We should be able to get three points against Leicester, but they have looked impressive so far.

spacer.png

Seattle's B-team looked hapless in 85 minutes against Olimpia from Honduras, but then Brad Evans, Erik Friberg and HUGE Roman Torres lead them back with goals at 90' and 97'.

Sounders might finally be back, and maybe it's comeback CONCACAF wins that make it happens. Awesome win.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived