2015/16 International Football

Crabcake

Wales only need a point from one of their last two matches to qualify.

...with their final fixture being at home to Andorra. I think we can safely assume that they've qualified.

You are aware of our long history of screwing these situations up surely???

The Right will always be wrong,

Conservatives-Dragging the world kicking and screaming into the 19th century.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Wales need 1 point from 2 games] ...with their final fixture being at home to Andorra. I think we can safely assume that they've qualified.

You are aware of our long history of screwing these situations up surely???

It's always good to err on the side of caution. However, I do think that even Wales would have to try and go out of their way to NOT qualify to :censored: this one up.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Gladbach's situation reminds me of my Hertha in 2009/10. We also had a great season the year before, finished 4th, and lost nearly every game at the beginning of the season with an actually decent squad. At the end we got relegated.

I mean it's only 4 games now, but the similarities are shocking, especially because the coach is the same (Lucien Favre -> I still think it was a monumental fault to fire him after the first 8 games of the season in 2009).

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Great day to be a soccer fan with so many quality games on. Currently Watching Bayern-Augsburg. Bayern has almost 70% possession nearing halftime and have magically held Bayern scoreless and with a 43rd minute goal FCA lead 1-0. Great game.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

Brendan Rodgers has to go. Why he continues to start Dejan Lovren every game and leave our best center back on the bench and risk losing him in January with Euro 2016 coming up I will never understand.

We looked so poor today it's sad. In the first half we gave away possession more times than I could count, and I the second half it just wasn't there. I continue to think that his tactics are questionable at best. His substitutions made no sense: Firmino wasn't spectacular by any stretch of the imagination, but why you sub him off, our most creative player on the day, for Jordan Ibe when we so desperately need pace and width and decide to keep three central midfielders in the game (Lucas, Can, and Milner) is an awful tactical decision. Coming into the season I was a big supporter of Rodgers, but at this point he has forced me to root for Jurgen Klopp to become or manager before this season is over.

This is just my second full season off watching BPL soccer, but I feel like I could do better tactically with this team than Rodgers (I know I'm wrong, but still).

Also I hate Man U

spacer.png

The Norwich game was supposed to be the catalyst to a good stretch of our season. Instead, hopefully it will be the catalyst for another positive: Rodgers' sacking. I know he wasn't technically at fault, but I just feel a Jurgen Klopp-led Liverpool would've beaten Norwich.

spacer.png

The Norwich game was supposed to be the catalyst to a good stretch of our season. Instead, hopefully it will be the catalyst for another positive: Rodgers' sacking. I know he wasn't technically at fault, but I just feel a Jurgen Klopp-led Liverpool would've beaten Norwich.

Who is to say that Klopp would even accept the Liverpool job IF Rodgers was to be sacked?

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

So funny seeing Liverpool fans having a meltdown over Rodgers. They were praising hm from the rooftops when he took them to seond place. Fickle.

glory10.png

Archived