2015/16 International Football

Crabcake

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liverpool draw with Southampton 1-1. Didn't see it, but I saw the goals. Sorta glad I didn't watch it, I would've been absolutely gutted. Any Liverpool fans who are panicking need to calm down.

spacer.png

Tim Sherwood has been found out to be the fraud that Spurs fans knew he was all along. Clueless. Villa never deserved such a poor manager.

My favourite description I have read about Tim Sherwood was on twitter:

"People asking what Sherwood's style is: you know on Football Manager when you start a new game and go to 'Tactics', everything is 4-4-2 and default? That."

I also like how after a defeat it is never about a lack of quality or being tactically outdone with Sherwood. It is always because of some intangibles like not having enough heart or enough guts. He's clearly not properly ready for a Premier League manager's job. I hope he gets his chance at a lower level and learns the ins and outs of becoming a manager properly before he is thrown in at the deep end again - despite his willingness to take on such high profile jobs.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

That is over a year old now. It just typical of a Chelsea fan when they are winning. Seen it all the time over here in England. I bet he is not saying they have outgrown everyone this year.

glory10.png

Liverpool win their first game of the Klopp era 1-0 on a Nathaniel Clyne (his first goal for the club) first half goal. Man United lose to Middlesbrough (!) on penalties.

giphy.gif

spacer.png

Manchester United are out, Arsenal are out, Chelsea are out and yet we still manage to draw the best team in the country. Typical. :P

Still, a weeknight trip to Manchester Hunter might just be doable...

Manchester United are out, Arsenal are out, Chelsea are out and yet we still manage to draw the best team in the country. Typical. :P

Still, a weeknight trip to Manchester Hunter might just be doable...

Kinda the same in Germany. There are so many teams from the Bundesliga out of the Cup yet, with a little bit of luck my Hertha could start a run to the final this season. The drawing is on sunday. I'm really expecting us to get an away game at Bayern Munich.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Aston Villa appoint Rémi Garde as their new manager, and their website/social media invites fans to welcome him on Twitter with a special hashtag to mark the occasion...

CS0q_b-WoAAnJfs_zpsyuswoo4h.jpg

Perhaps checking his name was spelt correctly would have been prudent...

Aston Villa appoint Rémi Garde as their new manager, and their website/social media invites fans to welcome him on Twitter with a special hashtag to mark the occasion...

CS0q_b-WoAAnJfs_zpsyuswoo4h.jpg

Perhaps checking his name was spelt correctly would have been prudent...

200.gif

spacer.png

I just want to mention here the Europa League performances by the underdogs Molde FK and Rapid Vienna. They both qualified for the next round of the Cup yesterday. Molde in a group with Fenerbahce, Ajax and Celtic. Rapid with Villarreal and Viktoria Plzen. Rapid even won 4 of 4 so far.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Am I a bad person in that I arrange my weekend schedule around watching every potential Chelsea meltdown?

I've been watching their season like

giphy.gif

spacer.png

Archived