2015/16 International Football

Crabcake

Guus Hiddink is tabbed as interim manager for Chelsea.

Remember when I was called fickle for turning on my manager 18 months after success? How about Chelsea themselves turning on their manager after just 7?

spacer.png

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair, Liverpool is in better shape on the field right now than Chelsea is. If this had been Newcastle or Norwich City we wouldn't be surprised to see a team in 16th place sack their manager right before the festive fixtures. Mourinho's been on the back foot since Week 1 and keeps throwing different parts of the team under the bus. He's the only manger who could last this long doing that on a weekly basis.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Guus Hiddink is tabbed as interim manager for Chelsea.

Remember when I was called fickle for turning on my manager 18 months after success? How about Chelsea themselves turning on their manager after just 7?

Tell that to Roberto Di Matteo

I saw, I came, I left.

You shouldn't be laughing, your team got smoked by Watford ;)
Shhhh ;)

Seriously though, 3-0 to Watford is embarrassing. The one small thing we have on United is that they were playing at home.

spacer.png

As someone opined on Twitter the other day, the Premier League won't be happy that their business is being turned into a sport.

I think it speaks wonders to how much the new TV deals have been shared out more fairly than in the past. It also means that the Champions League clubs don't have significantly more money than the other teams. The "smaller" clubs have more power in keeping their best players and it is showing.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

• 2 weeks later...

Can't believe I'm actually happy to report this, but Lovren is available to play against Stoke tomorrow. Great news. 

What at a difference a year makes. 

spacer.png

Liverpool are off to Wembley!

Despite a 1-0 loss at Anfield to Stoke, which pushed the match to extra time and then penalties, Liverpool prevailed in the penalty shootout due to a few key saves from Mignolet. They will face the winner of Everton-Manchester City on February 28 in Jurgen Klopp's first cup final as Liverpool boss.

spacer.png

Bragging - I got tickets to Copa America Centenario in Seattle! Not cheap, but I get to see a 3 vs. 4 game, Argentina, and a quarterfinal knockout match.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

3 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

John Brooks extended his contract with Hertha till 2019. That's sweet, I hope we can sell him for 40 million to Liverpool even though he's worth 30 million only to have him flop and be sold to some random bottom tier PL club for 7 million a year later

FYP

spacer.png

Archived