2015/16 International Football

Crabcake

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_o1b1v5yFNX1qd65vgo1_540.png

REAL MADRID remain the richest club in Europe, extending their unbeaten run to 11 years, according to Deloitte’s football money league. Their arch-rivals Barcelona have closed the gap significantly over the past year, leapfrogging Manchester United into second place after a hugely successful season in which they won their domestic league, a cup and a European trophy. English clubs increasingly dominate the ranking. Thanks to a lucrative broadcasting deal agreed in 2012, there are now nine Premier League clubs in the world’s top 20, and 17 in the top 30. An even more substantial £5bn ($7bn) deal will kick in next season, leading Deloitte to proclaim that Real’s rule may finally be coming to an end, with Manchester United set for next year’s top spot. 

tumblr_o1b31rjWCB1qa33wlo1_540.jpg

8 hours ago, officeglenn said:

First Jackson Martinez, now Alex Teixeira — Chinese Super League teams are going HARD after big stars this transfer window.

This is such an overkill this winter. Every darn day there is news about another player going to China. News in Germany this morning is that Ronaldinho had an offer from Leicester but rather wants to go to China.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

USA v CAN - both sides look great.  Haters gonna hate but I think those USA home blues are their best ever.  Canada's road whites are probably as good as they've ever had also- as plain as they may be, full whites with select vert red bars as small highlights, we haven't earned flash yet, nor do I think I'd ever want it.  

As for the game itself, same old same old.  At least our keeper looks capable.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

9 hours ago, 2001mark said:

USA v CAN - both sides look great.  Haters gonna hate but I think those USA home blues are their best ever.  Canada's road whites are probably as good as they've ever had also- as plain as they may be, full whites with select vert red bars as small highlights, we haven't earned flash yet, nor do I think I'd ever want it.  

As for the game itself, same old same old.  At least our keeper looks capable.

I dont know about best ever, but these blues are really good.

The only issue i had with this generation is the white crap they pushed on the women

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

4 hours ago, Viper said:

WEL(come)BECK!!!

Danny Welbeck makes his first appearance for Arsenal in ten months, and heads in the game-winner against Leicester at the very end of stoppage.

I wouldn't get too excited, he'll get injured again, I guarantee it. ;)

As for the Chinese Super League, Shanghai Shenhua got Obafemi Martins, to add onto the list. It pisses me off how some players are just in it for the money and choose to go there. Alex Teixeira, for example, could've followed the lines of Douglas Costa and Willian and reached his potential, but instead went to the Chinese Super League. Sure, the league should be improving with all these surprising signings, but the fact that this league comes out of nowhere and takes some great players away from us is what gets me.

u3J7jjd.png

Anyone watching the Copa Centenario draw? Because I don't think it's ever actually going to happen.

EDIT:

Group A -

USA

Colombia

Costa Rica

Paraguay

Sheeeeeeit.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived