MY Celtics Modern Court Concept

QThaGAWD

Well, let me start by saying hi.

This is my first attempt at a court concept.

C&C welcomed, please tell me what i can improve on.

I used paint so i know its pixelated but i don't know how to fix it as i am new to this.

1. i went back to the Celtics lighter parquet floor as it is better than the current darker one in my opinion.

2. used black for baseline and sideline because of the alts the Celtics have is one of my favorites in the entire NBA and it incorporates black.

3. i flipped the "TD GARDEN" logo colors(Yellow and White) because i think it looks better that way.

4. i used the Celtics alt "clover" logo because the NBA is adopting the trend of Roundel logos (for the best in my personal opinion)

so without further ado here's what i have done.

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll29/quinn013mm1/Modern%20Celts%20Court_zpsdwxmagvo.png

please tell me what you think. :)

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

It looks alright, but you need more green.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

I would switch the black on the out of bounds area back to green.

oh, how come?

Because the Celtics literally only use black on the alternate away jerseys

the Celtics wiki says one of the colors is black (Green, Gold, Brown, Black, White) and black is a color i think they should use more.

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

http://rs284.pbsrc.com/albums/ll29/quinn013mm1/Modern%20Celts%20Court_zpsdwxmagvo.png~320x480

I absolutely LOVE IT!! Black is such a good color when used properly with complimentare colors. The parquet,the green. the white..looks great.

thank you very much for your compliments :)

It looks alright, but you need more green.

are you saying i shouldn't have the out of bounds area the color it is and just use green?

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

I think you can't mess with the current green out of bounds area

its a very special thing yes i agree but i also think the celtics could use an update (not logo wise) but their floor has been the same for awhile not counting the "update" to the parquet floor design pattern

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

oh, how come?

the Celtics wiki says one of the colors is black (Green, Gold, Brown, Black, White) and black is a color i think they should use more.

I'm aware of the colors used by the team, however most Celtics fans, myself included, would rather our alternate be a green and gold St. Patty's Day SLEEVELESS jerseys as opposed to a bfbs uniform

oh, how come?

I'm aware of the colors used by the team, however most Celtics fans, myself included, would rather our alternate be a green and gold St. Patty's Day SLEEVELESS jerseys as opposed to a bfbs uniform

oh, how come?

i like the gold and green but i prefer the black and green i also i followed the celtics closely for the stint that Paul Pierce KG and Ray Allen were with the team and i was very sad when they left/were traded away my favorite celtics team of all time is the 2011 team so as a celtics fan i do not prefer the st patty's day unis

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

Green out of bounds is like an ex girlfriend..just plain Jane. Gold though would be great!!

Green out of bounds is like an ex girlfriend..just plain Jane. Gold though would be great!!

ill re color it and post it later today :)

Love everything inside the black. Not a fan of the black.

i can understand how messing with the green out of bounds is somewhat Taboo i like it

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

Archived