The Flag of Planet Earth

pianoknight

Cool design project to create a singular flag for the planet. Obviously it was a space bent to it, since the only reason for representing an entire planet would be to other planets or life.

http://www.flagofplanetearth.com/#intro-shift

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I think it's pretty cool!

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Not a bad concept. I would have liked to see more colors involved. I like the blue background, since we are nicknamed the blue planet. However, it reminds me too much of the European Union flag. I would have liked to see the red, black, green, yellow and blue rings included somehow (like the Olympic flag) since it would form some sort of unity between all the countries flags... like the Olympic flag.

Alex Jones's reaction to this would probably make me die of laughter.

:lol:

As for the design, I'm not really feeling it. It looks very similar to the United Nations flag and doesn't seem very progressive or forward thinking.

i love this design. it's well thought out, has a very strong concept, and is beautifully executed. the presentation of the flag is top notch and this is all student work.

i would like to see a version with each ring being a different color to further imply unity of different people, but i wouldn't use it if it ended up looking like Olympic rings. this might be my favorite piece of design i've seen this year. A+

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

i would like to see a version with each ring being a different color to further imply unity of different people, but i wouldn't use it if it ended up looking like Olympic rings. this might be my favorite piece of design i've seen this year. A+

Yeah, I think the connection to the Olympic flag would be too much doing it that way. I like it with just the blue and white....but adding a bit of green may not be too bad.

gYH2mW9.png

Yeah, I think the connection to the Olympic flag would be too much doing it that way. I like it with just the blue and white....but adding a bit of green may not be too bad.
Adding green inside the white rings would solve it.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Archived