Royals Kansas City Monarchs Themed ALT Uni

charlessollars

The Royals every year wear an old Monarchs Uniform. Last year during the playoffs there was a fan push to see on in the playoffs or World Series but I guess that is not allowed. So, my idea is to make an ALT uni in Royals colors of an old Monarchs uni

Here is the link to all of the options I did a few different styles as well as the ones below

http://www.charlessollarsconcepts.com/the-royals-should-embrace-a-monarchs-inspired-uni-for-an-alt/

35.jpg

This is one of the KC uniforms I thought would be best to use since it only says K C not Monarchs

oneil-2.jpg

kc-mon-3.jpg

Quite frankly, I'm not a fan of it.

The current KC primary logo shouldn't be on the sleeve for two reasons: Firstly, there's no actual historic link to the Kansas City Royals. The Negro League Monarchs were disbanded in 1965 while the MLB Royals were founded in 1969. Secondly, because you have three different shades of blue, plus gold. The "KC"-heart logo is actually of a fourth shade of blue because it's darker than the one used for the letters, numbers and the collar.

It should definitely say "Monarchs", because it's the team name of the longest-running franchise in the Negro Baseball League back then. Ignoring that means kind of missing the point.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

It's all right, but I'm not a fan of the hat and the big "KC" on the chest.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Archived