Thunder Logo Revamp/Overhaul

QThaGAWD

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just an update to let everyone who has commented or follow this that i am working on perfecting to the best of my ability my concept i haven't forgotten about it or given up on it i have implemented a thunder cloud logo like a few of you wanted to see and ill get around to posting it later in the up-coming week. Thanks for all the suggestions we are nearing the end of this and i appreciate the critiques and complements from everyone :)

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

Here's a look at the rough draft of the thunder cloud logo some of you guys wanted to see. I have a Primary logo look of it as well but its still in its first stages and the lettering placement isn't quiet to my liking yet. the logo I'm showing you now isn't completely done yet as I'm sure you'll be able to tell, but please let me know what you think.

thundercloud4ALT_zps3wtixbn0.png

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

well this will be my last post, hope everyone who viewed this liked my ideas to some degree. Thanks for all the suggestions and critiques i had a lot of fun making these.

i dropped the bison logo as the primary and went with a thundercloud instead

some of you asked what the bars of color stood for in the original primary logo, i was going for like an old school volume look you know like a stereo would have sense the nickname for OKC every since the team moved in is "Loud City".

so without further delay here's my finished products forgive the sloppiness i rushed to get them done to be finished with this thread.

Primary:

thundercloud4PrimaryALT3_zps8t1nvvvl.png

Primary2:

thundercloud4PrimaryALT2_zpsefzvhkve.png

Secondary:

thundercloud4ALT_zps3wtixbn0.png

posted that one earlier this week but not sure if i specified weather is was a secondary or not.

and last but not least the original logos that i want to pair with the new ones.

Thunder%20Revamp%207_zps8wdyi476.png

i hope everyone enjoyed my first redesign I'm looking forward to making more and getting better, again thank you all for your patience with me and your C&C.

Hopefully see you all on the next one. :woot::):D:peace:

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

Archived