Big League "City & Town" Custom FB Cover Photos (L.A. Rams)

29texan

Just had an idea. I don't want to keep you from moving on to the next city, but would it be possible to make a throwback version of the Cards with the 80's batting-bird logo on the right, the 80's "Cardinals" script on the top left, and a powder blue background color?

You want the 80s St. Louis skyline as well?

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had an idea. I don't want to keep you from moving on to the next city, but would it be possible to make a throwback version of the Cards with the 80's batting-bird logo on the right, the 80's "Cardinals" script on the top left, and a powder blue background color?

You want the 80s St. Louis skyline as well?

Doesn't have to be that technical, but if you wanna do it that way that's fine. The skyline hasn't changed that much with the exception of a couple of buildings and of course the stadium, but since you can't see the stadium in the picture you used anyway I don't think it would really make that big of difference. (The only fairly new building we have right now which would stand out is the new courthouse, which is the building with the domed roof second to the left of the Arch.) Other than that everything's pretty much the same. If you'd like, here are a couple of vintage shots from the 80's with the old stadium in view. I don't think they would work as well, but it's worth a try.

ZF1LDHV.jpg

taOv3ZM.jpg

2281.gif187.gifgdm7egmgv3tsspc6f1gym7cwz.gif

We Are Cardinal Nation. Bleed Blue. Indiana's Game, Indiana's Team

9857qg.jpg

Awesome! Just awesome! I've got enough cover photos for just about every month of the year! LOL! You deserve a lot of credit for the work you do on these and how you personalize them as well! I must say that along with the "Where I come from" signatures, these are the best thing I've ever seen anyone come up with on here in a long time. Are you a graphic arts designer or in school for it by any chance? Also, if I may suggest, after you finish the Facebook cover photos, maybe going back and doing a smaller version of each as comment signatures would be pretty cool too! Thanks again for every one you did and keep up the good work man! :flagusa:

2281.gif187.gifgdm7egmgv3tsspc6f1gym7cwz.gif

We Are Cardinal Nation. Bleed Blue. Indiana's Game, Indiana's Team

9857qg.jpg

Awesome! Just awesome! I've got enough cover photos for just about every month of the year! LOL! You deserve a lot of credit for the work you do on these and how you personalize them as well! I must say that along with the "Where I come from" signatures, these are the best thing I've ever seen anyone come up with on here in a long time. Are you a graphic arts designer or in school for it by any chance? Also, if I may suggest, after you finish the Facebook cover photos, maybe going back and doing a smaller version of each as comment signatures would be pretty cool too! Thanks again for every one you did and keep up the good work man! :flagusa:

Thanks. I'll think about it, but right now, I have plenty to do. Maybe this fall I'll get into sigs.

SAN DIEGO

San Diego skyline

San%20DiegoNFL_zps33andctc.jpg

Gaslamp Quarter

San%20DiegoMLB_zpseikeiwgo.jpg

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA

San Francisco skyline from Alamo Square

SFNFL2_zpszrrsprhj.jpg

"Oakland is Proud!" mural

SFNFL1_zpsphhdqfzq.jpg

Old and New Bay Bridge

SFNBA_zpsxtkoc4sf.jpg

Golden Gate Bridge

SFN.L._zps3ghkj0vd.jpg

Downtown Oakland

SFA.L._zpsbiodj5rt.jpg

San Jose and the Silicon Valley

SFMLS_zpskpfeojl3.jpg

eBay Headquarters

SFNHL_zpsdmitbgci.jpg

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

Can you do a throwback chargers? Can you do the old powder blue and yellow shield logo? And if you really want to I think a Los Angeles chargers throwback one would be sweet

I'll do both in a few.

TAMPA BAY

Tampa skyline

TBNFL_zps1ayefklk.jpg

Sunshine Skyway Bridge

TBNHL_zpso4np6yzb.jpg

St. Petersburg Pier

TBMLB_zpszqkeaj5h.jpg

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png