Big League "City & Town" Custom FB Cover Photos (L.A. Rams)

29texan

Sorry if I'm too late but

San Francisco bulls (echl)

Reno Bighorns (NBADL)

Reno Aces (Pacific Coast Leauge)

Thx in advance and no rush

Is that you Biscuits?

No. May I ask who you are talking about

Don't lie. You only have 6 post and they're all about SF, Reno, and cars just like Biscuits. You know the mods can check your IP address and compare it against the Biscuits account.
Idk who biscuits is I just apparently have the same interests as him. Only difference Im from San Mateo not SF like him

lol how did you know he was from SF...
He mentioned it when I look

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reno Bighorns (NBADL)

Is that you Biscuits?

Don't lie. You only have 6 post and they're all about SF, Reno, and cars just like Biscuits. You know the mods can check your IP address and compare it against the Biscuits account.
Idk who biscuits is I just apparently have the same interests as him. Only difference Im from San Mateo not SF like him

Oh really? Let's see the facts...

One, you have made four posts outside of this conversation. Three of those four posts have been requests. I seem to recall we had a bit of a problem with requests for biscuits...

Two, we know you have an interest in SF, Reno, the XFL, and cars - just like biscuits did.

Three, you use the same bad grammar as biscuits did.

Sorry, but I'm not falling for it.

Reno Bighorns (NBADL)

Is that you Biscuits?

Oh really? Let's see the facts...

One, you have made four posts outside of this conversation. Three of those four posts have been requests. I seem to recall we had a bit of a problem with requests for biscuits...

Two, we know you have an interest in SF, Reno, the XFL, and cars - just like biscuits did.

Three, you use the same bad grammar as biscuits did.

Sorry, but I'm not falling for it.

And I'm the first one to use bad grammar. Also yes I do remember seeing something about that and you'll be happy to know that unlike the man known as biscuits I'm not going to bombard like he did. Plus I'm going to keep my mouth shut more unless I have something constructive to add unlike him. And when I eventually get to posting my own concepts I'll actually take criticism. Not ignoring it like I've seen

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not an Angels fan, but am a Disney fan. Surprised you went with California Adventure rather than the iconic Disneyland Park.

Actually I Googled "Disneyland" and this was the first photo I got. Didn't really know the difference.

Hah! I understand that. I had the same thing pop up when I originally did the Texas Rangers sig and accidentally included the skyline for Arlington, Virginia.

For reference, here's Disneyland Park:

Main-Street-USA-DL-99.jpg

Disneyland_Anaheim.jpgDisneyland2009_pano18_CastleMatterhorn.s

As for your continued work, it continues to be rather awesome. I especially like the Williams Street nod. Can't wait for tonight.

Is it okay if you update the Angels sig with the castle, preferably the 3rd picture of the castle please?

Disneyland2009_pano18_CastleMatterhorn.s

As for your continued work, it continues to be rather awesome. I especially like the Williams Street nod. Can't wait for tonight.

Is it okay if you update the Angels sig with the castle, preferably the 3rd picture of the castle please?

I'm glad I ended up being of assistance. I was mostly searching for an image of the castle and Matterhorn together, basically a skyline shot with the park's two tall icons side by side, but was amazed to find that was the only image of the two together I could find.

PS. I finally did get a facebook, and used my special request image for the header. Thanks again, Texan. ;D

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived