Big League "City & Town" Custom FB Cover Photos (L.A. Rams)

29texan

Hey, thanks again! I'm not a Philly fan, but great job on those! I love the one with the Rocky statue! As much as the Liberty Bell is iconic with Philadelphia, I think Rocky pretty much sums up the city in most people's minds too! (At least it's the first thing I think of not being from there!) Keep up the good work man! :flagusa:

2281.gif187.gifgdm7egmgv3tsspc6f1gym7cwz.gif

We Are Cardinal Nation. Bleed Blue. Indiana's Game, Indiana's Team

9857qg.jpg

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ I got ya covered. It's "Tennessee"

ATLANTA

Williams Street

17920612152_e4b8d0a4b3_b.jpg

Philips Arena

17736065420_9c7ae27031_b.jpg

Downtown Atlanta

17923668595_de44d44bac_b.jpg

And I know I said "Big 5" but I decided to make some for WNBA and Arena League as well...

Kings' Tomb

17897276856_75ca400e86_b.jpg

Hey! I know I'm super late on the Atlanta project but I have things to say. I love the layout for these and the rest of the team on here, but I have some considerations. I just didn't really like the background for the Braves and the Dream. A brick wall and a grave being the majority of both of the backgrounds just seemed bland and mournful. So I redid them with the view of the skyline when driving down Freedom Parkway for the Braves, and the MLK Jr. metal billboard on that corner of Freedom Parkway (because who else would look over FREEDOM Parkway?) for the Dream.

cover.png

cover.png

^^^ I got ya covered. It's "Tennessee" ATLANTA

Williams Street17920612152_e4b8d0a4b3_b.jpg

Philips Arena17736065420_9c7ae27031_b.jpg

Downtown Atlanta 17923668595_de44d44bac_b.jpg

And I know I said "Big 5" but I decided to make some for WNBA and Arena League as well...

Kings' Tomb17897276856_75ca400e86_b.jpg

Hey! I know I'm super late on the Atlanta project but I have things to say. I love the layout for these and the rest of the team on here, but I have some considerations. I just didn't really like the background for the Braves and the Dream. A brick wall and a grave being the majority of both of the backgrounds just seemed bland and mournful. So I redid them with the view of the skyline when driving down Freedom Parkway for the Braves, and the MLK Jr. metal billboard on that corner of Freedom Parkway (because who else would look over FREEDOM Parkway?) for the Dream.

cover.png

cover.png

I like both of your images. The only reason why I didn't use the MLK silhouette is because I used it already in another thread like this.

I'll have the Phoenix teams and Durham tonight.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Williams Street

17920612152_e4b8d0a4b3_b.jpg

Kings' Tomb

17897276856_75ca400e86_b.jpg

cover.png

cover.png

I like both of your images. The only reason why I didn't use the MLK silhouette is because I used it already in another thread like this.

They're nice, and not too bad a facsimile, but they have a major failing point in that the transparency of the logos is missing, cutting out large swaths of the background image. I wouldn't mind seeing an official version using these backgrounds.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Wow, I've never seen that Real Salt Lake script logo ever before. Looks like something out of the 70's or 80's.

I got it from the main site and chose it because to me, it has more... "character".

ST. LOUIS

St. Louis skyline & Mississippi River

STLMLS_zps4apxvmoz.jpg

Kiener Plaza

STLNFL_zpsukhzgxap.jpg

Apotheosis of Saint Louis

STLNHL_zpsop0ylw27.jpg

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Great work again as always! I noticed you didn't cut the bottoms of the logos off this time. (I take it you had me in mind? ;) ) I would love however to maybe see the skyline view with the bird-on-the-bat logo in place of the STL. Also I think the Bluenote in front of Kiener Plaza would look good too! Excellently done all around! Whatever some people may think of certain cities around the country, they all seem to have beautiful views and landmarks that make for great images. :flagusa:

9857qg.jpg

By the way, for those unfamiliar with the city, the Apotheosis statue is King Louis IX of whom the city is named after. He stands guard outside the STL Art Museum in Forest Park, which is bigger than Central Park and is where the 1904 World's Fair was held!

9857qg.jpg

Just had an idea. I don't want to keep you from moving on to the next city, but would it be possible to make a throwback version of the Cards with the 80's batting-bird logo on the right, the 80's "Cardinals" script on the top left, and a powder blue background color?

9857qg.jpg

Archived