Air Force Falcons Rebrand | Revised monogram logo 6/14/15

Go Red Sox!

Here is a revised version of the alternate, full bodied Falcon. The two lightning bolts are now crossed, as suggested by @sparky chewbarky. I went without any highlights for the wings, still for the same reasons mentioned above.

Air%20Force%20Falcons%20alternate%20logo

Version 1

Version 2

Is the bottom one crooked? Anyway, I prefer version 2, the colors just work better.

Version 2 is rotated. But the colors of version 1 and 2 are identical.

Maybe I need to adjust my monitor, but the top one looks darker than the bottom.

Back with a slightly revised Falcon that now has a gap separating tongue and lower beak (for black + white application). The Air Force Falcons helmet is metallic with a chrome facemask. Alternate helmets might follow.

Still working on the monogram logo and the primary mark (lightning bolts).

Falcons%20V2%20helmet%20side%20view_zpsz

Looks great, but i think it would look better without the circle around the bird head.

Back with a slightly revised Falcon that now has a gap separating tongue and lower beak (for black + white application). The Air Force Falcons helmet is metallic with a chrome facemask. Alternate helmets might follow.

Still working on the monogram logo and the primary mark (lightning bolts).

Falcons%20V2%20helmet%20side%20view_zpsz

Looks great, but i think it would look better without the circle around the bird head.

Thanks! It's also looking good without the circle, so here it is.

Falcons%20V2%20helmet%20side%20view%20no

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

I think I like with the circle more, but anyways, good job!

Thanks! I'd also prefer the version with the circle.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

Since you are updating the eagle logo, is there anyway to hide the thunder bolts in feathers of the wings? Then to reduce the negative space, have the block AF on the chest?

I think the AF on the chest would rather look forced. Not sure about the bolts as feather-like highlights on the wings. I've tried that out in a similar way and I wasn't happy about it. I wanted the Falcon holding these two bolts like in the current alternate AF logo and I think a total of four bolts could be two too many.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a revised version of the alternate, full bodied Falcon. The two lightning bolts are now crossed, as suggested by @sparky chewbarky. I went without any highlights for the wings, still for the same reasons mentioned above.

Version 1

Version 2

Is the bottom one crooked? Anyway, I prefer version 2, the colors just work better.

Version 2 is rotated. But the colors of version 1 and 2 are identical.

Maybe I need to adjust my monitor, but the top one looks darker than the bottom.

Same here; I figured that they were the same though. This is looking good. It is a lot better than just a monogram. I think I like the helmet without the circle best. I think that thunderbolt feathers would be a cool thing as suggested earlier by CLEstones.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Archived