Colorado Avalanche Redesign

DTConcepts

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This may be unpopular, but if a team ditches an identity and location, I don't see anything wrong with someone else adopting it (assuming it makes sense, and assuming they don't truly want to lay official claim to it).. As a one-off to pay homage to the old local team and also spark some state pride, I think it's a great idea

The Senators currently use a 3rd jersey paying homage to another team to play in the city; The old Ottawa Senators. I Agree with everything you said.

.... the original senators played in like the early 1900s. The Rockies left denver in 79/80.

Neither team had many fans. (That saw the alternates)

The poll is in full motion, and I'll close it sometime Sunday to decide the winner, but for now I'll leave you with this concept for an alternate/Heritage Classic/Winter Classic jersey.

CGOGy0KUgAAe2tD.png

The Detroit logo is a bit to right, you need to center it. I also notice the nameplates should be in the yolk IF the yolk is supposed to be that big. It's a good start but it needs more refinement. Also try making the background NOT as prominent. It's affecting me seeing the concept...good start, needs better execution...

TWolf

Archived