Scottish Premiership

Wgeddes122

Dundee United

Home kit- orange top with dark orange hoops and black v chevron, black shorts, and orange socks

Away kit- black and grey quarter panels, orange shorts and black socks

Third kit- all white kit with two black stripes across the advertisement

023a9KJ.jpg

Dundee FC

Home kit- two tone blue quarter panels with red accents, white shorts and blue socks

Away kit- light blue with white stripes, white shorts, and white socks all with navy blue accents

Third kit- throwback, plain white top with blue shorts and red socks

K3uerEh.jpg

Hamilton Academical FC

Home kit- classic red and white hoops, but i made white the primary color, with white shorts and socks

Away kit- all black kit with blue stripes and accents

Third kit- all red kit with two tone red quarter panels

fXf0V7h.jpg

Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC

Home kit- blue kit with red stripes and red accents

Away kit- all black kit with sublimated thistle logo in the bottom corner of the jersey

Third kit- all white kit with red and blue accents

XnEUiiJ.jpg

Kilmarnock FC

Home kit- blue top with white stripes, accents, and shorts, blue socks

Away kit- all orange with two tone half panel and single white hoop

Third kit- all black kit with orange pixel gradient

3Sl35WM.jpg

Motherwell FC

Home kit- gold top with maroon hoop that has the trees from the logo in the hoop, maroon shorts and gold socks

Away kit- all white with gold sash and maroon accents

Third kit- maroon half panel top with gold shorts and maroon socks

msZallJ.jpg

Partick Thistle FC

Home kit- yellow top with red stripe, black accents and shorts, and red socks

Away kit- black top with pink thorns, pink shorts and black socks

Third kit- all white with yellow accents, and yellow vertical sash, with sublimated thistle in the bottom corner of the jersey

Vx9dBji.jpg

Oh my God that Celtic away kit is genius. The home is great too.

Dundee United away kit is perfect, the entire Dundee FC range is perfect, same goes for all the Hamilton Academical kits, the home and away for Inverness Caledonian Thistle are really pretty, Kilmarnock's home looks very nice, you aboslutely nailed all of Motherwell's kits, Patrick Thistle's home is very cool.

Man this was a great bunch of concepts. Probably one of my favorites from you so far. Nice job.

Ross County FC

Home kit- simple red top with sublimate deer logo in the middle of the chest, white shorts, and red socks

Away kit- all blue kit with red and white wave design taken from the logo

Third kit- all black, sort of a stannis game of thrones fire stag look, with flame gradient chevron and sublimated deer logo

Z6VuGGM.jpg

Oh my god that Celtic away kit is genius. The home is great too.

thanks

St. Johnstone FC

Home kit- blue top with stripes, white shorts, and blue socks

Away kit- red top with black stripes, shorts and red socks

Third kit- white top with hoops, blue shorts and white socks

wPAD8k2.jpg

St. mirren Fc

Home kit- black top with white stripes, white accents, shorts and socks

Away kit- all red kit with white vertical sash and accents

Third kit - all yellow kit with black stripe across the chest

ughFzor.jpg?1

Everything looks perfect! Although I feel the colour on the Celtic home isn't quite right, seems too faded.

The only thing that disapoints me a little is that the St Mirren kits don't have any Paisley designs on them.

Great work on Ross County home and away; I love everything about St. Johnstone's kits.

Everything looks perfect! Although I feel the colour on the Celtic home isn't quite right, seems too faded.

The only thing that disapoints me a little is that the St Mirren kits don't have any Paisley designs on them.

Thanks for all the comments. For the celtic green i just took from the logo so thats probably why its a little lighter. for st. mirren, and paisley I don't follow... it was hard to get info on some of these clubs

Ross County's third is sexy--wish I could see that worn irl.

This series is a bit hard for me to critique since I don't know the Scottish Premiership at all, apart from Old Firm, so I don't really have a reference point for most of your designs. They all look well-done though.

I like the idea of Inverness's third, but it's really bizarre to see Subway's logo in that color scheme. I know since these are your concepts you get to make the sponsor logos look as nice as you want them, but sometimes I want to see how your designs hold up in the face of the sponsor logo's official colors.

Kilmarnock's third nails the digital aesthetic. Looks like what we'd imagine all soccer clubs would be wearing now back in the 90s, sort of a TAtC but in an aesthetically pleasing way.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Lol, some of the teams look like BPL teams

Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC = Crystal Palace

St. mirren Fc = Newcastle United

In all seriousness, great work as always.

spacer.png

sorry, didnt see the striping pattern on Celtic, it looks fine, my mistake.

also Paisley is where that design was created - hence why its almost always on St Mirren's kits. Just a thought.

For Partick Thistle, why is the sublimated thistle on the third jersey on the right, where it's overlapped by the stripe? Couldn't you show it off on the other side? Plus, it's a little weird that the 2 thistle teams each get a jersey with a sublimated thistle on the exact same area

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

For Partick Thistle, why is the sublimated thistle on the third jersey on the right, where it's overlapped by the stripe? Couldn't you show it off on the other side? Plus, it's a little weird that the 2 thistle teams each get a jersey with a sublimated thistle on the exact same area

the thistles are different. for partick thistle I wanted to give it a unique look with the stripe and the thistle, so that its sublimated across all of it, instead of just slapping it on the jersey. they just are on the same side, there really wouldnt be a big difference if it was on the other side

Archived