Vancouver Whitecaps Logo Concept (2)

DatsyukianDekes6

I had posted a Vancouver Whitecaps logo concept the other day, however I completely threw that idea out, and came out with something completely different this time. I do need some help with ideas for a script. I have a couple ideas, but I want to see if anybody on here has some suggestions. Thanks! Oh yea, sorry if I should have posted this on the concept thread I made the other day; still learning the ropes of the forums.

vanwclogo.png

Ok, here's a preliminary version. Something doesn't feel quite right about it, so any advice you guys could give me would be great. As far as waves go, I was trying to stray away from them and go the mountain route, and I'm not quite sure how to put them together.

vanwclogo.png

it looks good, maybe add FC somewhere, maybe make the word vancouver bigger.

there is too much negative space near the top, I think you need to either fill in the space with the text more or adjust the snow on the mountains.

This and the soccer ball idea just doesn't work.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

It is better; although, I don't know how I feel about the text warp on whitecaps. I think you can customize the W and S to fill out more without distorting the whole text.

Also, I don't mind the soccer ball.

Archived