Some NHL concepts

habsfan1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dallas, Arizona, and Minnesota are good.

Maybe try seeing what the Dallas one looks like with that Texas logo? Also I would maybe try throwing a little red into the Wild jersey.

The Ducks jersey would probably be better without the script over the logo, and the Philly one just looks brown.

All are good except for the Flyers. I don't like the fade.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

The Flyers uniform is very unique.. I like it as a fan of the team. I think either strictly black or strictly orange without the gradient would make it perfect - but keep the awesome "swooshes" on the front and back!

Ditto on the comment above. Gradient would be difficult to pull off with a road white uni. IMO

Feel like I should hate the Stars but I don't. The roundel, against all odds, actually works as a primary crest and I like how the striping recalls the one good aspect of the Mooterus jerseys. Its a great concept as are most of them. Only concept I'm not feeling is the Ducks.

I don't care for the Flyers. The gradient looks bad and is too dark, and the overall design is extremely reminiscent of a well known jersey of their arch-rivals.

97-98Fitzfrt.jpg

Yeah. My concept is actually a re-make on an old design with a few changes in an attempt to make it better. I was indeed inspired by the Robo-Penguin jersey. What inspired me is how the inside stripes of the Flyers logo got the same width as the jersey stripes, just like the Penguins crest does. I wanted it to look futuristic, in a way. So I decided to go with a black base with a touch of neon-like colors. You have to play around a few times, to get everything to work well together.

Archived