Dallas Stars

Stars6_zpsf2tdo3l5.png

Arizona Coyotes

Coyotes_zpsixng8c9j.png

Minnesota Wild

Wild_zpsam7lqxr4.png

Philadelphia Flyers

Flyers_zpsvszmesjw.png

Dallas, Arizona, and Minnesota are good.

Maybe try seeing what the Dallas one looks like with that Texas logo? Also I would maybe try throwing a little red into the Wild jersey.

The Ducks jersey would probably be better without the script over the logo, and the Philly one just looks brown.

Ducks are fine. Wild and the Coyotes are ok. Dalllas is looking kinda plain. NO GRADIENT FOR PHILLY!

All are good except for the Flyers. I don't like the fade.

I like all of them!

The Flyers uniform is very unique.. I like it as a fan of the team. I think either strictly black or strictly orange without the gradient would make it perfect - but keep the awesome "swooshes" on the front and back!

The Flyers uniform is very unique.. I like it as a fan of the team. I think either strictly black or strictly orange without the gradient would make it perfect - but keep the awesome "swooshes" on the front and back!

Ditto on the comment above. Gradient would be difficult to pull off with a road white uni. IMO

Feel like I should hate the Stars but I don't. The roundel, against all odds, actually works as a primary crest and I like how the striping recalls the one good aspect of the Mooterus jerseys. Its a great concept as are most of them. Only concept I'm not feeling is the Ducks.

I don't care for the Flyers. The gradient looks bad and is too dark, and the overall design is extremely reminiscent of a well known jersey of their arch-rivals.

97-98Fitzfrt.jpg

That Wild jersey is what they currently have as their alternate with some minor changes...not really a concept

No no no that flyers one. I don't like it. As for the others, bravo. They look good

Is it just me or does that Minnesota concept look exactly like their current alternate uni?

I made some changes to the Dallas concept...

- Primary logo is now bigger and has a silver trim around it.

- The full primary logo is now used on the arm stripes, instead of just a black star.

- New shorts stripes.

- Slightly modified arm and side stripes.

Updated at the top of the page.

I don't care for the Flyers. The gradient looks bad and is too dark, and the overall design is extremely reminiscent of a well known jersey of their arch-rivals.

97-98Fitzfrt.jpg

Yeah. My concept is actually a re-make on an old design with a few changes in an attempt to make it better. I was indeed inspired by the Robo-Penguin jersey. What inspired me is how the inside stripes of the Flyers logo got the same width as the jersey stripes, just like the Penguins crest does. I wanted it to look futuristic, in a way. So I decided to go with a black base with a touch of neon-like colors. You have to play around a few times, to get everything to work well together.

Some modern-retro...

Washington Capitals

Capitals_zpsert2bd2n.png

Very nice. Exactly what they should be wearing.

Made some small changes...

Capitals_zpst12o1exk.png

No Weagle on the shoulders cause I didn't think it looked good, but it would be on the shorts.